Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > About colour and BW versions    

About colour and BW versions

victor
Spain

About colour and BW versions

Hello again,

I want to set a rule against sending the same worksheet in two versions (Colour and BW). It takes more space in the server, and I think it is not neccesary (users can choose to print in full colour or Black and White).
Moreover, users could take their old worksheets and send them again in Black and White to get additional points.
I have sent colour and BW versions myself, but I think it would be better not to allow this in the future. What do you think?

15 Feb 2009      

Mietz
Germany

I totally agree!
Thanks for all your endless efforts! Can �t thank you enough! Clap

15 Feb 2009     

LA LUNA
Mexico

I do totally agree with you Victor. Thanks a lot for telling this because it makes us realize that we can also help maintain this site available us. Thank you Victor for all your effort and get a huge hug from Mexico.

Sincerely
Zoila

15 Feb 2009     

LoonyDancer
Poland

well, as for me, it sounds reasonable. I was accused myself of trying to �catch � some additional points sending new version - colourful one of my older ws instead of updating it. I agree entirely with Victor that if sb wants a BW version, he/she �ll simply choose it among printing options...

15 Feb 2009     

teresaraiva
Portugal

I think you �re right!
Some users are uploading worksheets in the black and white version one day and on  the next day they upload them in the colour version... not fair...

15 Feb 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

I completely agree with you. Thanks for your efforts!!

15 Feb 2009     

S�lvia73
Portugal

I agree with you too, Victor. Not so much for the question of points but of space. And by the way... Thanks for everything!

16 Feb 2009     

Lucka20
Brazil

Hello everyone!

I totally agree with you, Victor!

Teachers who devise both versions can include this information in the description of the activity. Those teachers who prefer the B&W version can, then, ask them and receive them via e-mail!

Cheers!

16 Feb 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

But how will the author get points if the ws is sent via email? I mean, everything here is about the points, right? Cool

16 Feb 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

I COMPLETELY AGREE, VICTOR. You �re right!!!!!!!! Clap

And thanks for all you do!!!!!    

Big hugs!!!! 

16 Feb 2009     

cely
Argentina

HI! I completely agree with you Victor!�
I think it �s not fair to upload B/W and then colourful worksheets, but may be is a good option to ask for B/W via email if the owner has no problem....

A BIG THANK YOU VICTOR FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS!!!!�
YOU ARE AN ANGEL!!

16 Feb 2009     

1    2    Next >