Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Worksheet totally created by myself was reported!    

Worksheet totally created by myself was reported!

Mariethe House
France

If the lady yinwenlaoshi  doesn �t need points or feels generous with the community , as you say Sertz, why does she have to copy pictures or documents from other sites ,and  turn them into worsheets and upload them here , on this site? Why doesn �t she give the link to the sites themselves on the forum and people can look and see for themselves if they want to use them in their classroom? then she will pay  this community a service ,People will be grateful and she won �t get reported! But... Is that what she really wants? ;o)

25 Dec 2014     

serzt
Turkey

My username is not "sertz".

Any artist has the right to make money out of his/her work. Having said that, as long as clipart sites charge exorbitant rates even for standard memberships,dedicated teachers who do not have commercial concerns won �t bother.

I haven �t seen teachers ever stating here something like "I don �t own the copyright for the images but they are licensed under creative commons…" Under all of the pictures we see " Copyright © date- copyright owner Publication or redistribution of any part of this document is forbidden without authorization of the copyright owner."

The disclaimer automatically recognizes that uploader as the copyright owner of the whole worksheet including the images.

The moderators � job is to look into the reported worksheets. The site �s duty is to abide by the legal copyright rules. What I question here is the role of members whose sole purpose seems to be reporting worksheets without contributing much themselves.

26 Dec 2014     

< Previous   1    2    3