Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > How can I contact the administrator?    

How can I contact the administrator?

zumi
Spain

How can I contact the administrator?

Hi,
I �ve got this message:
Your contribution PICTURE STORY has been removed
Dear member,
This is a message to inform you that your contribution PICTURE STORY has been removed for the following reasons:
It is a copy from the book: +++ clearly scanned+++

This decision has been voted by the moderators of the website.

Please, remember that your account could be cancelled if you continue breaking the rules of the website.

If you think there has been an error, please contact the website administrator, including the id. number of your worksheet:807008

Now, the ws concerned is not scanned and I would like to prove it to the website administrator but I don �t know how to contact him or her. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

25 Feb 2015      

spinney
United Kingdom

Hi Zumi!
Just reply to the message. That should do the trick although it may take a couple of days. 

25 Feb 2015     

zumi
Spain

Thank you! I �ll be patient...

25 Feb 2015     

Peter Hardy
Australia

On the homepage, bottom left, is the Webmaster �s (Victor) email.  The moderators usually don �t reply to emails, as there are different (busy) people who vote. Have you made sure you obeyed all the rules??? Cheers, Peter

25 Feb 2015     

Jinx77
Australia

The same thing happened to me last week, I was told my WS was "clearly scanned" when I made it from scratch. I emailed and PMed the admin and have not received any response. Sorry this happened to you and good luck with getting it rectified.

25 Feb 2015     

zumi
Spain

Thank you, I �ll try.
I think it would be nice if the accused had the possibility to defend themselves before the moderators vote. I �d would be nice if they could take an informed vote and not just an educated guess. I �m sure they want to make a good job and would like to have all the material they need to judge a worksheet.

25 Feb 2015     

dackala
Serbia

Uploaded pages on this site sometimes look strange. That may be the reason why someone mistakenly reported your ws. Unfortunately, I haven �t seen your ws so I can �t judge. It happened to me last year that my wss were reported because of some copyright images as at that time I supposed that every image you have on the internet you can download for your wss.

At that time I contacted Victor but was always left without reply. So, you really need lots of luck!

25 Feb 2015     

zumi
Spain

It seems that reporting a ws doesn �t take any effort at all, but defending one is impossible.

25 Feb 2015     

Amanda W
Austria

I quite agree with you Zumi. I had a worksheet removed which was according to the rules and reported by someone who only had 88 points. Any amount of complaints from my side didn �t have any effect. It was removed!!
Good luck with your claim:)
Mandy

25 Feb 2015     

redcamarocruiser
United States

I suggest you re-upload your original worksheet with a note in the description that it is not scanned, but original.

25 Feb 2015     

Jinx77
Australia

Zumi I agree with you, it �s frustrating that assumptions can be made so quickly. Worksheets sometimes look �strange � on this website because contributors who create them with programs other than Microsoft Word have to tweak them in order to meet the file extension requirements.

25 Feb 2015     

1    2    Next >