Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Just popped in to download some activties for my slower kids -     

Just popped in to download some activties for my slower kids -

Vickiii
New Zealand

Just popped in to download some activties for my slower kids -

Wow - what a goldmine I hit.  There are some wonderfully talented people on this website.  In particular a huge thanks to pika and gabitza who have just provided me with a huge amount of reading and busy activities for not just my slow kids but my whole class!  <I teach 6 year olds now in mainstream schooling - and I even managed to get 2 esol children in my classroom!>

Keep up the good work everyone - i do miss chatting to you all but life is hectic.

BTW - I went hunting for another teacher website for mainstream teaching - and I can �t find one that even comes close to this one!!! 

What an awesome community you have provided here Victor!

Hugs to all.
Vicki

21 Feb 2009      

libertybelle
United States

You �re back!!!You �re back!!!You �re back!!!
I knew it!
I teach both ESL and native speakers and there is always something here.
I love using the grammar sheets as homework for my native speakers.
Hope you �ll have time to come and "hang" with us again.
Missed you!!
Hugs
L
ps  we still have some great teaching discussions here!

21 Feb 2009     

sirah
Argentina

Hi Vickii!!! We miss you!! please... don �t forget us and I hope you are enjoying your new life!Are you in Australia or are you still in Chile?

Patricia

21 Feb 2009     

meuge
Argentina

Hi Vickiii!!
I knew you would come to pay a visit!!!! How are you doing?! Hope things are going great with you! We miss you a lot here... at least me... Please, keep in touch ...and as libertybelle said, do stop to hang  with us a little!!!

I send you an enormous hug!!!!
Lots of love
M. EugeniaHug

21 Feb 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Thanks ladies,

I have missed the warmth of this community.  I am in New Zealand and really loving it = although I haven �t really had time to breath and appreciate being home yet.  I am trying to get use to teaching 6 year olds - and it is a challenge - first time for everything!  The materials on this site are definitely useful for my class.  I have a very mixed class with a couple of kids with learning disabilities that i really need some educational but busy activities for - so that I can keep them occupied while teaching other children.  I think I might just have to start making regular visits - although now working fulltime so my free time barely gives me the opportunity to check emails!  A very cool school though.  And I have a hens party next weekend in Rotorua which is my favourite NZ city!  Thank you for the warm response.
hugs
Vicki

21 Feb 2009     

Logos
Malaysia

We knew the Kiwi had flow back to NZ (but I thought kiwi �s can �t fly!!)  and we assumed that we had lost her forever.  Welcome back my dear, and now get those creative juices flowing and provide some more of your presentations, they are always of the highest quality.  Also your insight into teaching on the forum has been sadly missed, so get the digits working on the keyboard and welcome back.

21 Feb 2009     

Choli
Argentina

Hi amiable kiwi!!! Are you still celebrating Christmas?
It �s wonderful to have you back!!!!
I met some guys from Dunedin a month ago and I learnt a lot about NZ.
Hope you �ll be around more frequently!!!

Bear hug
Choli

21 Feb 2009     

CHARMED ONE
Mexico

Hi Vickiii,
It �s so nice to see you around!! You �ve really been missed from this community but, we can �t act selfish �cause we know that you �re happy where you are and with what you �re doing. So if you �re happy , we �re happy too. Please pop-in once in while at least to say "Hi". Good luck with your new students. I �m sure they have a wonderful, loving and caring teacher.
Greetings from Mexico and a very BIG Hug for you.
Charmed One.

21 Feb 2009     

eng789
Israel

Hi Vicki,  nice to see you.   Good luck and happy teaching.

Barbara

21 Feb 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

VICKIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome to see you popping in!!!!
I have just taught a course here (3 evenings) to the swedes about NZ as they are travelling there... and I love Rotorua too... I made them pikelets with jam and a dollop of cream on our final night :-)

Where about are you teaching?  It has been a long time now (over 10 years) since  taught in NZ, I think the curriculum has changed recently?
Good luck with your class, do you have any help (a teaching assistant for your special needs kids) or any mums that come in sometimes?

Take care!!!

Rochelle

21 Feb 2009     

Zora
Canada

LOL Hiya Vicki darling! I knew you �d be back! I tried to stay once, and not so long ago either - and in the end I came crawling back! 

Nice to see you are here again, I missed you sense of humour and your sensibleness!

21 Feb 2009     

1    2    Next >