Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > In memory of those who have perished ...    

In memory of those who have perished ...

ascincoquinas
Portugal

In memory of those who have perished ...

13 Nov 2015      

Urpi
Peru

It is so sad, I can not believe what have just happened. There is so much hatred. Why do they do that? My feelings and prayers with all those who have lost someone in this tragic night.

13 Nov 2015     

MoodyMoody
United States

Condolences from the USA. I hope the perpetrators of this atrocity are found alive to face trial. So many questions they need to answer.

13 Nov 2015     

JuliaKaraban
Russian Federation

It �s terrible! So many victims again! 

Condolences from Russia.

13 Nov 2015     

spinney
United Kingdom

Horrible. No words for it.

13 Nov 2015     

spied-d-aignel
France

Oh, thanks for praying  with us .

14 Nov 2015     

loboclaud
Portugal

My thoughts and prayers are with the French people.

14 Nov 2015     

SaraMariam
United States

Thank you so much for your thoughts. We are quite in shock, to be honest. I can �t speak for the others, but I live near the events and it �s even on the way to my school and I passed there 3 hours before one of the events happened. It �s really scary what �s happening ... I hope everybody from Paris is fine as well. Please let us know.

Sara 

14 Nov 2015     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I would like to express my admiration of France and her principles of equality, fraternity and freedom. What a terrible, senseless tragedy which will make nothing any better for anyone. Only worse. 

14 Nov 2015     

seansarto
United States

No mercy for these killings. Delicate words are vulgar condolence. Prayers to the victims of this savagery towards the European and American cultures and in hatred of it�s people.

14 Nov 2015     

valodra
France

My prayers go to every human being - not only Europeans or Americans. My prayers go all the peoples on Earth who believe in Love & Peace - whatever their cultures or religions.

Those killings were�made by barbarians�- not by a culture or a religion. History has taught us that �every culture / country has had its criminals ...

Let us�be united against crimes towards Humanity : Madrid ; London ; Tunisia ; Lebanon ; New York�city....etc ....etc....
Val - from Paris.�
PS : M�me pas peur.... I have a dream today. (..)This is our hope. This is the faith that I will go back to (�). With this faith we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords (�) into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day. MLK

14 Nov 2015     

1    2    3    Next >