Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > communication    

communication

tommy1996
Vietnam

communication

14 Apr 2019      

Aisha77
Spain

Well it depends on the mood of the person that was asked, if he/she wants to share that time with the person, the best answer would be "That�s a good idea"; if he/she is not willing to go out and have that wonderful tea, the best answer is "I think so"... An the other two look like someone who is in between, like "I wouldn�t care".... 
Aisha ;) 

14 Apr 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Well, they�re all OK, depending... C and D a bit less so. I would go for A.
Edit: I wouldn�t choose B. It sounds luke warm and there�s no need at all to repeat the �like�.  �Yes, I�d love to!� would be fine, but it�s not on offer. 

14 Apr 2019     

tommy1996
Vietnam

to reply for an invitation with " Would you like ...?" we have to use Yes, id like to or  Yes, Id love to 
Thanks 

14 Apr 2019     

Aisha77
Spain

Well, so you ask and when you receive an answer you more or less tell us (Lynne and me) we are not correct! Why do you ask then?

14 Apr 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Yes, strange! 

14 Apr 2019     

Aisha77
Spain

Thanks so much Lynne!! You are the best!! 

14 Apr 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

@Aisha, steady on, girl!!!Hug

14 Apr 2019     

Aisha77
Spain

I�m calm down, Lynne . Just I didn�t like that much cause you are a native speaker, so how anyone dare telling you what to say in your own language?? Do you follow me? I could be wrong, I am Spanish, but how any English person couldn�t answer correctly that simple question? ...That�s all...

14 Apr 2019     

karagozian
France

OH .. OH !

14 Apr 2019     

Aisha77
Spain

Am I giving the impression of been furious??  Cause I am not at all! Just saying what I believe, don�t wanna write more in case... Don�t get me wrong...

14 Apr 2019     

1    2    3    Next >