Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > REPORTED WORKSHEETS    

REPORTED WORKSHEETS

kohai
Latvia

Dear Aisha,
Remember, the expert in anything was once a beginner...  And you seem to be a very perspective "beginner". 

We all learn from each other, especially here on this site. For example, today, you have taught me a new English word "epitome", LOL! Seriously? Thank You.

Kohai 

Edit: It had to be "a prospective expert". I learnt it thanks to Aperkins4. Thank you!

19 Apr 2019     

Aisha77
Spain

Kohai 

19 Apr 2019     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Congratulations Aisha77 on becoming a moderator.

19 Apr 2019     

Aisha77
Spain

Thanks, Mary 

20 Apr 2019     

valodra
France

Not spam to me - because it�s always useful to read the rules ….now and then 
Good job, Aïsha ! ...and ....congrats
Val 

22 Apr 2019     

Aisha77
Spain

Thanks so much Val 

22 Apr 2019     

douglas
United States

I agree with Valodra.

23 Apr 2019     

Aisha77
Spain

I love you all 

23 Apr 2019     

karagozian
France

Me too !

23 Apr 2019     

aperkins4
Japan

Kohai,

I think you meant to say that Aisha is "a prospective expert" instead of "a very perspective beginner." Perspective is a noun, meaning viewpoint (He had a great viewpoint from on top of the mountain). Prospective is an adjective meaning future (He is a prospective professional basketball player. Currently he is on a college team).

I want to thank both you and Aisha for always having excellent input and for all of your contributions. ^_^ Thank-you! 

PS: These words are mistaken frequently! Many people make the same mistake. https://writingexplained.org/prospective-vs-perspective-difference

23 Apr 2019     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >