Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Daffynition contest Week of 6/17     

Daffynition contest Week of 6/17

redcamarocruiser
United States

Welcome to the beach, Aisha! Pull up a chair! 🏖 C�est un plaisir! 😊🥗❤👍

18 Jun 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Dale, I love that fat fellow, that clip has cheered me up! 
Aisha, that is a brilliant entry. Mary, hold the salad for me, thank you. That means no salad for me, thank you!   La salade, ce n�est pas seplasiary! 

19 Jun 2019     

jfaraujo
Portugal

Ah! How stupid of me! Now I know the real meaning of seplasiary: It�s a very airy cake that the Portuguese royalty used to eat during the discoveries, and which had an irresistible flavour of spices!

19 Jun 2019     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Lynne, that clip cheered me uo, too! OK on the salad. Maybe you would like some of the cake jfarujo that jfarujo mentioned above. Jfarujo, I would like to try that spice cake. It sounds delicious! Where can I buy it online? Aisha,Dale, Monique, do you care for some spice cake,if I can find it online?🏖😊😃🥗 Anyone else want to join us on the beach. Mermaids were spotted! 🧜‍��️🧜‍��️👍

19 Jun 2019     

jfaraujo
Portugal

Dear Mary, I am afraid you cannot buy it online! And I don�t know anyone who can cook it properly. Apparently the original recipe was lot nearly three centuries ago, such a shame!

19 Jun 2019     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Dear Jfarujo, What a shame that the recipe has been lost, and so long ago! 😥☹ If it had been posted on the internet, even if the web site had been discontinued, we could retrieve the recipe via the Wayback Machine, aka the Internet Archive. Oh weĺl...🧜‍��️🧜‍��️🥗🏖😋

19 Jun 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

All is not lost! What about a slice of this - s�il vous plasiary cake! 

20 Jun 2019     

maryse pey�
France

Hey Lynne ! Can I have what is left of this plasiary cake ?

It was made by Platon in the Silicon Valley with Harry Potter as the chef, wasn�t it ? ;)

20 Jun 2019     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Perfect cake, Lynne! Very seplasiary!🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰! It�s not a piece of cake to post the cake picture. Congratulations! I tried to repost a copy of that delicious looking cake from my iPad�no can do. But it looks so good that I would like to share it on the beach 🏖 . 🚢🏝🏖🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰

20 Jun 2019     

Aisha77
Spain

Mary, I�d love to taste that pie on a sunny beach with well build men around me, if they are tan and young much better, hheeheheh! I�d loved them Italian. 

21 Jun 2019     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >