Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Daffynition contest Week of 6/17     

Daffynition contest Week of 6/17

redcamarocruiser
United States

Hi Alisha! Your wish is my command! http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_E-aODJQwy3Y/TD9Rwfz8tNI/AAAAAAAAAVQ/S_y6ZEf2CUA/s1600/fitness.jpg

21 Jun 2019     

Aisha77
Spain

22 Jun 2019     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Sadly, our island beach fun is almost over.  Our cruise ship is returning and in four more forum posts, our  seplasiary beach party will fall off the forum. Thanks to all who participated and made it such a lively gathering!   If anyone else wants to join us, please do so! The more the merrier!  

23 Jun 2019     

spinney
United Kingdom

I�m on my way! 

27 Jun 2019     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Yes Dale, it is that kind of shorts and sandals day! Sylvie reports that is is hot in Normandy, Maryse is dizzy with the heat, and Monique tells us that it is 40 degrees in Toulouse. Cute outfit by the way! And finally the daffynition post has reached the bottom of the forum, so it is time to choose a winner. I thank all of you who participated and posted your zany contributions. All were memorable and highly entertaining. I loved the video clips and the quips and the seplasiary cake. Yum! But my favorite entry was yours Dale, �Seplasiary is...Splashiary...�. Seplasiary actually means a seller or producer of perfumes, by the way. So, over to you, Dale! You are the winner! Congratulations!🎉🎊🍾🎈!!!🍕🥗🧁🍦🎂🍓🍇🍉🍋🍊🍐🍎🍏🥝🍫🍬🍭😀😁🙂🤗

30 Jun 2019     

< Previous   1    2    3