Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Happy 90th Birthday to Leslie Douglas!    

Happy 90th Birthday to Leslie Douglas!

kohai
Latvia

Happy 90th Birthday to Leslie Douglas!

Dear Les (ldthemagicman),

Birthdays come and birthdays go but this one is exceptional - you are 90 years old today! And still, you are someone who can teach a 20-year-old how to be young!

Thinking of you on your birthday and hoping that all the joy, help and happiness you have given to others (also, here on ESLPrintables) will return to bless you a thousandfold. You have an endless resource of wisdom and a heart of gold. Thank you so much for everything.

Wishing you a Very Happy Birthday!

Ruta, a.k.a., kohai 

22 Feb 2020      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Darling Les Douglas, 90 years young! Happy birthday, dear. I hope you have a great day and a great year. You are a magical presence on here and I feel lucky to have met you.
Lynne xxx

22 Feb 2020     

teresasimoes
Portugal

Congratulations, Douglas. We are learning a lot from you. Happy birthday.

22 Feb 2020     

Cariboo
France

Happy birthday dear Les Douglas. Hope you have a day full of joy and surprises !!!!!

22 Feb 2020     

spinney
United Kingdom

Have a great day, Les! And thanks for your continued input to this site. It means a lot to so many of us. 

22 Feb 2020     

Cariboo
France

Happy birthday dear Les Douglas. Hope you have a day full of joy and surprises !!!!!

22 Feb 2020     

jfaraujo
Portugal

Happy birthday dear Les!
Have a wonderful and joyous day! 

22 Feb 2020     

karagozian
France

And i thought you were one of the youngest and most handsome members here. To me you are an example of generosity when it comes to sharing your knowledge and experience on this site. You are undoubtedly the wittiest and so full of humour.  Simply a monument. Do you remember our dearest Peter ? He was an icon to me. Ever since you are the one.  Thanks a million for being who you are. Oh, i forgot to wish you the best of birthdays.

22 Feb 2020     

karagozian
France

And i thought you were one of the youngest and modt handsome members here. Still in spitit though and to me the wittiest. Simply a monument. Thanks a million for being who you are. Oh, i forgot to wish you the best of birthdays.

22 Feb 2020     

asungilsanz
Spain

Happy birthday, young friend!!! Thank you for all your help here!!

22 Feb 2020     

falafel
Tunisia

Happy Birthday. Thanks for being   of a great help to all the people here. May the new year be full of happiness, good health and success.
 ´Résultat

23 Feb 2020     

1    2    Next >