Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I have spent a week trying to send in printables and can īt send any!!!    

I have spent a week trying to send in printables and can īt send any!!!

Hazza
Australia

I have spent a week trying to send in printables and can īt send any!!!

Is there anyone who can tell us why our printables are unable to be sent!!! It is very frustrating making them and then not being able to upload them to get more points.

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

26 Mar 2009      

s.lefevre
Brazil

Hi, they might be to big or not doc files.

26 Mar 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

I just uploaded one.  It has a small picture and a colored text box.  It seems to have uploaded fine. 

26 Mar 2009     

eng789
Israel

I uploaded one this morning.  No problem and it contained clip art.

26 Mar 2009     

sarashami
United Arab Emirates

It might be because you are using word 2007.  In that case open your document, save as then choose save as type (word 1997-2003 document).  I hope this helps.

26 Mar 2009     

Hazza
Australia

Thanks for your replies but none of the answers seem appropriate as it not not too big. It is not Word 2oo7 and I have uploaded with this word program before and it is a doc file. I changed it to a word doc from a publisher file, as was suggested by the site. Any more suggestions please!

26 Mar 2009     

CeeWu
Poland

I think Sara īs right...If you have 2007 office it saves your docs. in DOCx format �What makes it imposible to upload. Cya ;)

26 Mar 2009     

Hazza
Australia

I am not using the 2007. 

26 Mar 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Hi Hazza! It seems we īre unable to find your problem. You have 2 possibilities left:

1) send a message to victor and ask for help;

2) send the file to a person you trust in the site and she/he īll check it for you and upload it. If it works, that person would immediately delete it, of course and send it back to you! If it doesn īt, then there īs no doubt that the problem is with your doc. and you will have to figure it out. 

Have a nice day. Smile

26 Mar 2009     

Hazza
Australia

Thanks for your reply but how do I send a message to Victor????
The worksheet uploaded without the clipart. I have other worksheets with clipart that will not upload either so I don īt know how others are managing to put so many visuals on their documents and still getting them to upload. Very frustrating!!!!

26 Mar 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Exactly how heavy is your worksheet?

26 Mar 2009     

1    2    Next >