Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > to eng789    

to eng789

douglas
United States

Don �t ignore it, just don � t hold hot political discussions that cause people to hurt one another on this site.

21 Apr 2009     

jamiejules
France

I feel very saddend by what I have just read. No matter our religion or lack of one we as teachers/ educators should never ignore the suffering of others (even is we do not share their faith)
I believe that religion is a private matter and it should be kept that way on this site: we are here to work together not belittling one another.

21 Apr 2009     

class centre
Belarus

if some teachers are so aggressive, what will they teach to their students? Heightred? There must be a proper  answer to such "teachers". Almost each nation had terrible pages in its history. Shall we make war at each other for that?...
if we are TEACHERS we have to find words and subjects to unite people, not separate...

21 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

Excuse me,  but I have the same right as anyone else to post info about what is happening in my country.  Just the same as others posted happy or sad  days their country is celebrating or remembering.  For all those who live in a dream world and think that the Holocaust never happened - I can tell you that my 87 year old father didn �t tattoo a number on his arm by himself.  You should be ashamed of yourselves.

21 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

55,000,000 people died in World War II.  You don �t think that the Holocaust is an important issue that needs to be remembered??????????????????

21 Apr 2009     

Paree
India

NEbal it wasn �t eng 789 who made an issue of this. It was Khaled. Khaled you could be little polite ...... or exchange pm. BRAHIM S please stop accusing eng 789. You are belittling people unnecessarily.
I feel grieved to read all this on this website..... come on guys we should stop this here.Peace!!!

21 Apr 2009     

jooli123
Iran

hi .i sent u a message eng789.
i told u that i want to discuss about the state of jews.
here is my warm hello to my brother Khaled69.
here is the thing.many arab people are the member of this website and they all have seen what u have posted. But Don �t Think that because we r not sending u any message that �s why u can say anything that u like.
u may say something and many people who r not from Middle East would believe that.

SOLUTION:::::::>>>>>
1.if Holocaust Was Really Happened Where It Was? And Where Are The Places That Hitler Used To Burn Jews?
2.Suppose that it is Real.According To You and Mayny Western Countries The Holocaust Happened in Europe and Specially Germany By Adolf Hitler.
But If it happened in Europe What the Children Of Palestine (Gaza) have to do With it?

3.Suppose u r living in ur home with ur children and having a good life.If Some Foreigner Comes and Rape ur Wife and Kill ur children and Destroy ur HOUSE and OCCUPY ur LAND.What Will u do honestly?

4.If Holocaust is Real Why No Scientists can do Research about this Topic in Western Countries?

5.In American Movies The Director not only mock or making fun of any religion Specially ISLAM.but They Make fun of God too.
But When it Comes to Zionism Nobody can even say anything about that in Any Western Countries?

We Are Muslims (i �m mean me and Khaled) and We Respect all the Prophets who came before Prophet Muhammed and we believe them .
We Pray 5 times a day.and when each prayer gets over we say be mercy upon Muhammed The Messenger of God and Be Mercy Upon Any Prophet who Came before him.
Today, If The Prophet Moses (be mercy upon him) comes and tell u what u r doing is wrong believe me that u will be the only who ignores him.
because Truth Hurts.

21 Apr 2009     

jooli123
Iran

Some Of You People r saying that don �t make this website a political website.
With All Respect , You Western People Should open ur Eyes and Ears and Mind.
Islam Says , Come To This Religion With All ur knowledge.
Islam Says,  Do Research about Quran and Then Convert To Islam.
Islam says,  Don �t be Afraid of Anyone but God.

i don �t understand why some people like to put Soil on The Truth.
when it comes to religion they say don �t talk about that.
when it comes to politics they say don �t talk about that too.
they say let �s only talk about science, that �s very good but we should not put our heads down like we haven �t seen or we haven �t heard anything.

21 Apr 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Yes. it is dear Barbara and yes it does.

Its importance and the extreme importance to make youth aware of it and learn from it is evident when we look at the History syllabus in the secondary school (I hope all over the world, but I can only speak for my country) and of Languages syllabus too. It is our duty as teachers to teach historic facts to our students because, just as mariamit remembered us, history is cyclic and we must avoid at all costs that a terrible event like this repeats itself.

Everything is politics, but I believe the main aim here is History. So let �s keep it that way, please.

mena

21 Apr 2009     

jooli123
Iran

u talking about PEACE so Eaily.
Let me tell u one story.
Prophet Noha lived for 999 years and GOD Commanded him to build an Arc and to Advice his People.
his People called him a liar,coward,crazy just like they said to moses and Jesus and Muhammed.
here is the point that i wanna talk about.
For 999 years he kept advising people to worship God and live in PEACE but it was late when the flood and rain came to them by Allah (GOD).

Today Also for some people 1000 years is not enough so what we have to do is to Destroy them.
When i Talk about Destruction u may get afraid that i �m a terrorist or what.
don �t be so Emotional , so that u will say "oh i don �t any blood to be shed in the world" sometimes it is essential that the blood should shed.

If You really wanna Talk about the Holocaust and Palestinians Please and Kindly Go and Read Your Holly Book and Then come and give some opinions or Comments.
Your Religion and Your Book Is Holly for We (muslims) too.

21 Apr 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >