Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > EXTREMELY WORRIED    

EXTREMELY WORRIED

JulietaVL
Mexico

EXTREMELY WORRIED

HI FRIENDS I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GOOD TIME, I FEEL VERY WORRIED BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE DYING HERE BECAUSE OF THE VIRUS (INFLUENZA PORCINA IN SPANISH) AND MOMENTS AGO A GIRL FOMR THE TOWN I LIVE IN  PASSED AWAY-
 WE CANNOT LEAVE OUR HOMES, WE HAVE TO COVER OUR MOUTH AND NOSE TO DO NOT BE INFECTED, THE CLASSES HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED UNTIL THE AUTORITHIES INFORM, THERE ARE NO CINEMA FUNCTIONS, THEATER, EVEN SUBWAY!!!

I FEEL REALLY BAD... WHAT HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT IT?? HERE IN MEXICO... I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW

HUGS

27 Apr 2009      

Pacchy
Argentina

It �s really sad. Take care!!�
We �ll pray for you all!!
Love from Argentina

27 Apr 2009     

Pinky Makus
Canada

Please take care of yourself.  The "swine flu" is being talked about here.  Some people in Canada are sick now too.

Be well,

Pinky

27 Apr 2009     

cely
Argentina

I �ve heard in the news today.�
It �s terrible and very sad. Take care . I �ll be praying for you . God bless you and your family.
A big hug from Argentina.

27 Apr 2009     

chobby
Mexico

Hi Julieta:

I send you a msg through pm, the situation here in the southeastern is estable but I heard on the news the neighbourgh state of Yucatan has suspended all activities, including classes in my state Campeche so far everything is still normal tomorrow.

27 Apr 2009     

Gribouille9
Canada

Yeah I heard that on the news this morning and I teach in South Korea!...they are asking everyone who went to Mexico recently to report any signs of sickness/cold.  Do they know how that started.  It just seems like that situation arose all in a sudden...
Well good luck and take care!

27 Apr 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina

Very sad... I heard that there are some similar cases in Chile...
In Argentina we are dealing with "DENGUE"... very sad too...�

27 Apr 2009     

giovannademartin
Brazil

I �ve just heard that two Brazilians who have been to Mexico are in quarantine!!! Well, I �m worried. I �ve read about "pandemia" and it �s never a good word to come across... take care of yourself!!!

27 Apr 2009     

Kita19
Portugal

Hello Julieta!

The news are really sad Unhappy In Portugal we �ve heard about it too on the news. They are advising people here who pretends to travel to Mexico to cancel the trip. They said there are many Portuguese people who travel there in Summer.

I hope the situation gets better and your life and the life of everyone there in Mexico can get back to normal very soon! Take care and don �t take any risks!

Wishing all the best,

Patricia

27 Apr 2009     

puspita
Indonesia

I �ve just read the news. I know how you feel; we �re still haunted by the avian influenza here in Indonesia. I hope things can be controlled fast, and people recover soon. My prayer goes to you, hope you are given strength and health to deal with the situation.  Take care.

27 Apr 2009     

temainzer
Brazil

I �ve just seen on TV a very long report on that. It �s really worrying.
I hope the govenments can do something to control this epidemics as fast as they can.
I wish you all the best. Take care.

27 Apr 2009     

1    2    3    Next >