Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > most downloadeds    

most downloadeds

mr.dgdln
Turkey

most downloadeds

on this site , worksheets are ordered according to the numbers of download. this gives birth to a question in my mind. how can a new uploaded worksheet be noticed if it �s on one of the lastest orders in the list?if the new uploaded worksheet is quite better than most of the rest, isn �t it a massive waste of quality?

27 Apr 2009      

agkk
Turkey

Just check the upload dates of the contributions. You will see that very new worksheets also get high points. As you know users more than 30 points can download 30 new contributions daily and each day there are some really good worksheets which have more than 300 points. Is it clear how a new worksheet is noticed? 

27 Apr 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

thank you for your kind answer.
I thought I could download as much as my worksheets were downloaded. But I learnt I can download 30 Worksheets everyday even if my download number exceeds the points I have. right? 
I will be asking more questions in order to get to know the site better.

27 Apr 2009     

agkk
Turkey

Since you have more than 30 points you can download 30 worksheets daily from the new contributions. But if you want to download an old worksheet, you have to spend 1 point for each. (You have already known that you get points if other users download your contributions.) But I have no idea what happens if your download number exceeds the points you have. 

27 Apr 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

one more question:
are the new contributions the ones in the main page? how can I distinguish a new Ws?

27 Apr 2009     

agkk
Turkey

There �s a section next to the forum

New worksheets

As a premium member (with more than 30 points) you can download 30 of the NEW  printables for free.(No points needed)
Today, you have 30 free downloads left.

When you scroll down at the botoom you will see  Show all recent contributions button. There you can see all the newest contributions. This is one way.

The other way which I prefer is

Search
contributions by date
Day:
Month: Year:          

Just change the date to the previous day (for example today is the 27th of April, change it to 26 and search. You will reach todays free contributions in the order of most downloaded.

It �s time saving.

27 Apr 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

I suggest that you get on an ESL cruise from the top of the home page to the bottom and get to know the site out and about. Click wherever click-able, read whatever read-able (especially the red glaring blaring letters put up by Victor), search whatever search-able. As a last resort, post on the forum (in case you couldn�t find the answers elsewhere on the site).

EDIT: Oh, and the answer to your Q lies on the author�s page, just below the description box ... Try to find this:
order results: newest first - most downloaded first - alphabetically random order

Thumbs Up

27 Apr 2009