Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > ..................................    

______
Germany

28 Apr 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

I �m with you Silke...

28 Apr 2009     

VeraM
Portugal

Ladybird,

I totally understand you, but... why not email or PM Victor instead of posting these messages in the forum? It spoils the good mood... Only he can do something about that, right? Let �s try to keep the forum friendly and appealing. It �s much nicer when we arrive and see positive posts...

Have a nice week!

VeraM

28 Apr 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

Oh my!!! oh my!!! �I can understand your hurt and anger dear Silke!! That is so horrible! �People like that should be banned or blocked. �I hope that Victor will find a solution to prevent a repeat performance. �So hurtful to be used as a whipping- block by someone to vent their own frustrations. Never mind dear Silke there are so many here who admire you �and who respect you�Hug

28 Apr 2009     

veraviana
Portugal

Hi Ladybird! Just ignore that person. There are some people who are just not worth the trouble. In my opinion, she should be banned from this site.
Hugs,
Vera

28 Apr 2009     

Nelssa
Ukraine

For you, Silke!

28 Apr 2009     

VeraM
Portugal

It �s not the case of hurting my feelings! :) Don �t worry about that! :) And I understand that you are trying to solve your problem as you can. It �s just that these last few weeks the forum has been so full with this kind of messages, you know...

Well, I hope you can solve your problem! And it seems I �m doing my share of stuffing this forum with "this kind of messages" anyway...

Well, bye for now!

See you tomorrow,

VeraM

28 Apr 2009     

mena22
Portugal

GSmileSmileD evening my dear silke! I �m very sorry for all this mess!! I had evening classes and I �ve just arrived home. I couln �t believe my eyes. This is all so very sad and depressing. I really can �t stand the pressure they �re putting on us as moderators. I �ve seen so many terrible, disrespectful comments on us, but I thought it would be better just to ignore them. Had I got constant insulting private messages like you, I �m sure I � d cry out loud for victor �s help too.

Please take care my friend, you are very dear to us.
Sleep tight.
mena

28 Apr 2009     

CHARMED ONE
Mexico

My Dear Silke,
I feel so upset reading all the rude messages you have been receiving.
I really consider you have always been a very nice and honest person,  only doing what needs to be done to keep this site running the "right way". You don �t deserve that rudeness from other members.

As Mena said just ignore those rude messages and send Victor a PM.  

You have our support. We all know who our dear Silke is.

Don �t worry my friend and just ignore those bad comments, you have enough things  to worry already.

Keep up all the nice work you share with this community. You are a very special member here, always sharing and caring.

I send you a BIG Hug and please take care,

Charmed One.

28 Apr 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

Dear Silke,

You certainly deserve a big hug from all of us.  You are one of the most helpful members of this site and I am really sorry to see that some people do not recognise this.
Don �t let it upset you and keep up your great work.
Anna

28 Apr 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

Oh Ladybird!

I �m so sorry to hear you are being harassed by this person. Cry

Although the clever thing would be to ignore her/him, I know how difficult that must be...

But please, don �t allow this incident interfere with your generosity in sharing your amazing work! Hug

I really hope this issue gets fixed ASAP!

In the meantime, take care and remember you have many "eslprintablesfriends" who will stand for you if you should need us! Just let us know! Wink

Love,

Cyn

28 Apr 2009     

1    2    Next >