Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Israeli recipes    

Israeli recipes

nanato
Palestine

Eng789 !

you really make me laugh. Since when is Hummus, Eggplant Spread - (Baba Ghanoush) and Falafel became Israeli food?
They are definitely Palestinian food. Everone all around the world knows that. You are even stealing our food. You took our land and our history and killing our people and children and you have the boldness to claim our Palestinian food as your food.

28 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

There you are with your Israeli flag again.  Are you pretending to be an Israeli?????

You realize that it is a star of David,  as in King David who sat on the throne in the city of Jerusalem - and where exactly were you guys?? It is also the symbol of the Jewish people.

Yes we stole your food - give me a break.  Jesus ate pita and falafel - did he steal your food also.

Stop attacking me,  if you don �t like my post - ignore it.

28 Apr 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

Please remember where you are. Some comments made here I find really offensive and inappropriate for this site. We are all cultures from all countries and there is no need for intolerance here. On both sides.

Hug

28 Apr 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina

There is something that I just can �t understand.... why nanato... has the Israeli flag.. If he/she is Palestinian????
Please make peace... do not fight.... seems to have no end this problem...
Why don �t you try to be in peace... everybody needs it....
Just be TOLERANT!!!!

28 Apr 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Hi Nanato, please follow my advice and start making points instead of wasting your time with arguments. You �ve got quite a lot of work to do to reach 30 points, and that �s what you should care about for the moment.

And by the way... our food is the same simply because..... we are cousins!!!!!!!!!!Read the Bible and you �ll understand!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to tell you this, but we have a lot in common, so let �s concentrate on what is common to us and not on what �s different!!!!!!!

Please behave - we are on an international site and we should give a good example.

28 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

Thanks cheezels,  they call it respecting eachother.  Hug

nanato, please stop bothering me.

28 Apr 2009     

valfairyrose
Uruguay

I thinks that it �s time to stop this!
Please... we all share at least one thing in common... we teach... and what kind teacher we are if we can �t be tolerant.
We all have different cultures, religions, and who knows how many other differences...
but we are here to share... i share the happiness with you Eng789, and I share fear with my mexican colleges because there isn �t a good time for them either.
So stop with this kind of messages, don �t be rude, it �s not necessary. If you disagree with others cultures or nationalities please, just be tolerant, and respectful.

NANATO- why are you here?
I ask you this because you don �t have any points, and no worksheets uploaded. So, why are you here? 
Do something good...
Share your experiences and worksheets, or leave the site.

Thanks,
I didn �t want to sound rude (sorry if look like that)

Val 

28 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

Dear valpivys    you are right,  they have found 1 case of the disease here and the government is in a special meeting to see how to prevent an outbreak although pigs are generally not allowed to be raised here because of our dietary laws.

I will stop the banter if nanato will.  We should all say a prayer to whichever GOD we believe in that no more people anywhere are infected and that the ones who are  - will have a speedy and full recovery. GOD BLESS THEM ALL.

28 Apr 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

LOLAww Barbara. �My last post was meant to be a joke...really! �I happen to be very proud of celebrating a big DAY like that too when I am in my home country. �I am sorry I posted earlier as it seems that my initial intention back-fired. �It did more harm than good. Only recently a similar situation arose here and it blew up into something that caused people to "lose the cool". �So I was trying to "nip it in the bud". That is why I said that I would comment on BOTH sides! � I was trying to be the referee in a boxing match�Big smile�In future I willl stay outside the ring in case I am "planted" by a stray punch...from either side�LOL
CarolineBig smile

28 Apr 2009     

gilorit
Israel

Dear Friends ;  

28 Apr 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >