Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Israeli recipes    

Israeli recipes

eng789
Israel

HugHugSame to you Orit. 
Have a great evening and day!!!!!!!!!! 

28 Apr 2009     

khaled69
Jordan

eng789 again..................................didnt we agree that this site is for sharing sheets and experiences

i think im and one and ahlf billion person not interested with your fake day so i will say again stop this you are hurting us as arabs and moslems .as you know there is no israel its like agang they gather from all over the world and with the support of  the world you became acountry which built on our childrens skulls so stop this .

the site is only for education and  for sharing experiences  and respect our feeling
not urs at all
khaled69

28 Apr 2009     

MissMelissa12
Peru

Let �s worry for the important things.
All  the wars in the world, no matter their goal, are stupid for meeee !!

28 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

28 Apr 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Beautiful, Orit, thanks! Have a great day!!!!!

28 Apr 2009     

Mishuna
Argentina

Hi, I usually don �t involve in this kind of discussions. However, when I read this post I found it interesting and i have something to say.
I think that there aren �t rules on how to use this forum. However, we all share some courtesy rules that are implicit.
I think that we shouldn �t use this forum either to advertise our own work or for political issues. But, since we are all teachers I think that it �s a good idea to teach each other something about our countries, customs and cultures without being involve in political discussions. I �m eager to learn how different cultures are...
Thanks eng789 for teaching us something today!
And for those who are not interested in this...please just don �t read.

28 Apr 2009     

miss noor
Palestine

I am amazed.........
I look ed at the website

It is a lie even in this website

As I know Hummus, Eggplant Spread - (Baba Ghanoush) and Falafel are Palestinian  food.

They are traditional PALESTINIAN  food.

You stole the land and the food also.

28 Apr 2009     

_babz
Canada

"one land �s butcher is another land �s hero" -

You guys are suppose to be teachers, so whether you come from palestine or come from israel, leave the politics aside....we are all part of the human race, and no one is going to convince me that there are bad cultures, or evil nationalities.....so stop this!

You are not the first nor the last two countries (people) to have conflicts between each other...so get over it!

28 Apr 2009     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

Congratualtions to all Israeli people here!  LONG LIVE ISRAEL !!! This is a wonderful country and great people live there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Eng789, thank you very much for the link!!

28 Apr 2009     

mariamit
Greece

I just logged in and WOW. What is all this hatred going around? Look everyone, each of us has a right to be proud of our country and celebrate our Independence day. As to the food issue- cultures are intermixed. They have intermingled through the ages.  The word Pita is neither Jewish nor Arabic. It �s Greek - does that mean we should say that it was ours and the rest of you stole it? History is not a cut and clear issue �s.  I agree with tbabz �s "one land �s butcher is another land �s hero" . Please stop all this and respect each other. We are teachers. With all this hatred spreading around, I wonder - what are we teaching our students? If it �s only English it �s not enough. Here in Greece, the State School curriculum says that seconndary school is to help students develop their personality and to give them a sense of values. How can we, as educators do this if we don �t tolerate and respect each other?

Please stop this. Each of us can be proud of his/her culture without having others here rain on his/her parade. I am sure eng 789 wouldn �t have made an issue of anything if she hadn �t been attacked.

So let �s end this here. People are dying in Mexico, and the swine flu has spread to all continents. Surely this is more important than the hatred and bigotry some are showing!!!!

28 Apr 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3