Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > IMPORTANT ISSUE!    

IMPORTANT ISSUE!

source
Turkey

IMPORTANT ISSUE!

Thanks for your sensitive messages , I �m sure most of you send murderer �s photos to their contacts. In private messages I �m asked where should I contact when I see or hear from him. Here is the link of the interpol.. Thanks a lot.

Here is the cem �s interpol data...

WE NEED YOUR HELP!

PEOPLE FROM CANADA......

I HEARD THAT CEM (MURDERER) CAUGHT IN CANADA...AND ALL THE CANADIAN TVS GIVE THIS NEWS....IS IT TRUE????

WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!

On 03.3.2009 In  Istanbul /TURKEY A Young Girl Whose name is M�nevver KARABULUT was killed By Her Boyfriend (Cem Garipoğlu) wildly.And He Escaped.He is a villain.It has been  54 Days but unfortunately He has not been  Caught yet .Everybody Thinks That He Escaped  Abroad And leading  His Life there.So If You Want To Help Us About This Subject Just Look Photos And If You See Him Just Let Us Know.It is vital!!! It is suspected that he can be in Russia or France especially....He is also searched by interpol...

Munevver may rest in peace!!!!!

PLEASE SEND THESE PHOTOS TO YOUR CONTACTS.....

30 Apr 2009      

SusanBrown
Netherlands

SORRY BUT YOU ARE SURE IT IS NOT A <HOAX>??? I COULD NOT FIND IN THE FEDERAL POLICE ANYTHING ABOUT THIS GUY YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT..I THINK IT IS A HOAX..just a cheat online...if you caN PROVIDE US WITH THE ORIGINAL REPORTING FROM THE POLICE DEPARTMENT I WOULD APPRECIATE.IT.. AND BELIEVE MORE IN THIS STORY.....IN OTHER HAND I DO NOT BELIEVE IN THIS KIND OF THING YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT..SORRY..FIRST PROVE IT WITH REAL AND SOLID FACTS...BEFORE POST IT HERE..THAT IS MY OPINION..

1 May 2009     

Roclam
Italy

http://www.todayszaman.com/tz-web/detaylar.do?load=detay&link=173804
here is some news

1 May 2009     

Tere-arg
Argentina

Unfortunately it is not.

Google for the news containing their names.

1 May 2009     

source
Turkey

I �m not maniac or crazy or something like that. if you search th�s guys name,you can find the informatioN.This issue is real enough to give sorrow.by the way you dont have to believe!

1 May 2009     

Tere-arg
Argentina

In case it could have been misunderstood misunderstood -I can see other message appeared before mine:

I meant to say "Unfortunately it is not a hoax. Just google for the news containing the murderer�s name"

1 May 2009     

crazy_turtle
United Kingdom

Hoax or not... There are tens of thousands of murders around the world every day.... This is not a site for wanted posters or missing persons....

1 May 2009     

source
Turkey

Caminjapan....I hope you do not live such a horrible event...!!!!!

Just an empathy..... This guy is not in Turkey thats why I �m sharing this news on the

international site..... This gir was beheaded and her body was dumped in a trash container

about two months ago. Her killing created outrage in the public opinion. Anyway please do

not lose your humanity!!! By the way thanks for everyone as they showed their sincerity

except caminjapan!

1 May 2009     

Denis1234
United Kingdom

Dear source. While I agree with you about this event being horrible I do not think that caminjapan meant to offend you . �There are many such terrible things happening in the world and many murderers are on the WANTED list. �But let us leave those wanted lists to other sites...eg Interpol. �This site was set up by Victor for teachers to share information about teaching the english language. If I or anyone else was kept putting up WANTED POSTERS for every horrible murder in our own countries the site would go crazy and it would defeat it �s wonderful purpose. �I do not want to appear cold-blooded or uncaring. I am as upset as anyone else about that horrible event but I do not think that this forum should be used for this purpose. If you think that I am wrong then I will agree to differ from you. �But let us not get upset with eachothers opinions. �

DonalSmile

1 May 2009