Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > IT ´S TIME TO RELAX!    

IT ´S TIME TO RELAX!

svetamarik Svetlana
Russian Federation

IT ´S TIME TO RELAX!

Hi I I would like to continue the discussion I started yesterday. This is the thread: http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=8182

How do you usually relax after a hard working day? What are your interests and hobbies? I would really like to know. As for me 狢 enjoy knitting and drawing and sometimes I like creating funny collages for my friends. Unfortunatelly I could not upload them. 泎ut the most important hobbies for me are my kids and of course ESL PRINTABLES!

What about your hobbies and interests?

Svetlana�Smile

13 May 2009      

Nebal
Lebanon

Hi dear Svetlana,
Well, I usually read books, write poems, listen to songs and classics. Let ´s not forget ESL Printables . It has become one of my biggest interests.
Sometimes I make sweets , cakes, and pies. It depend on my mood!!!

Have a relaxing evening,
Nebal

13 May 2009     

svetamarik Svetlana
Russian Federation

Thanks Nebal! I also like cooking cakes and sweets that ´s why I look like my avatar. He he he�LOL

13 May 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Good evening dear Svetlana,

What a wonderful idea to continue this discussion! Last night, after writing about my hobby (making jewelry) and showing 2 of my items, I went to bed. Today I looked for the topic and read all the posts I missed. It was very interesting but I was expecting more replies! Thank you so much for starting this conversation again and allowing us to see more posts!

Aimee Hug 

13 May 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

When I go home, I sit on my couch and watch a little bit of Oprah. If it ´s not a subject that interests me, I read my book or some magazines.
Then, I get ready for dinner time.

The ultimate relaxing activity for me is: hot bath, something to read and music, all at the same time.

13 May 2009     

MissMelissa12
Peru

After  a hard working day, usually as soon as I get home I run to take a very very hot shower, put my slippers on, my football t-shirt, shorts and shack up in my living room, enjoying of a good comedy show while laying on the couch. Oh and of course, I dont answer the telephone, I dont open the door for anybody, it is just me.
Sometimes after my hard day, I tend to call my friend in the United States as soon as I get home and then do all the things mentioned above.
Miss Melissa. Hug

13 May 2009     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

Hi everybody :) That ´s a great discussion!!! It ´s great to know that some of the teachers here have such wonderful hobbies! I like Aimee ´s necklaces very much, they are beautiful!Thumbs Up
Well, after a hard working day....usually I come home late and try to relax by not thinking about work and watch tv or listen to some music. Though right after supper I check my mail and read abc news to know what ´s going on in the world :) Then drop in here to see what ´s new. Spend quality time with family ... Also my recent big interest is learning Hebrew, so I spend nights studying it and love it a lot :)

13 May 2009     

maayyaa
Slovenia

When I get home I usually change and hit the gym. I ´m addicted to Les Mills programs and adore BodyJam. ESL Printables and trying to figure out how to arouse my students � interest would be the second major free time activity. I also love reading, be it either books or magazines. I usually spend some time watching CNN and BBC inb order to catch up on the news. Recently I started learning Spanish as well.

13 May 2009     

gilorit
Israel

Hi
I like to do so many things and I miss doing them because I don ´t have time ...
I love reading & watching movies. I have a HUGE collection of movies. I love surfing on the Internet.
I love to bake, I love to ...lie on the sofa in the living room and do.... absolutely nothing. I used to make jewlwrry & crafts but I don ´t have time anymore.
I must have forgotten something....
I HATE cleaning and tyding the house.
Orit ;-)
Here is something I made:

13 May 2009     

suberoro
Austria

There ´s nothing better than playing 9 or 18 holes of golf at my nearby golf course in Lienz, Austria. And when you play well, there ´s not a single thought about school or work or the next day. You just live in the present and you enjoy the good strokes and the company of friends. And it ´s always about winning or losing a beer ... nobody mentioned that so far! ;) 

13 May 2009     

sea camel
Belgium

Good evening y ´all!

I saw Svetlana ´s knitwear. It looked so pretty and well done! Marvellous! And Linlin ´s jewelry also looked special and beautiful. Not to mention the marvellous bags Gloriawpai made! You are so creative! I ´m afraid I only try to be it Smile.

I enjoy reading, jogging, gardening, making jewelry and cooking ( This is the right order...). I seldom watch TV but I try and have a look at the newspaper every day. I also like travelling. I ´m the adventurous type. So I love to backpack or to go on a camping holiday. 

Kristien 

13 May 2009     

1    2    Next >