Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > IT īS TIME TO RELAX!    

IT īS TIME TO RELAX!

svetamarik Svetlana
Russian Federation

Thank you, my friends for replying! It īs so INTERESTING 慯o know something new about you.

Big hugs from rainy Moscow,

Svetlana

13 May 2009     

Roclam
Italy

I love dancing, I īve been dancing Argentine tango for almost 13 years now (some years ago I went to BsAs and danced about 7 hours a day every day for a month!!!!) .  And about 4 years ago I started improvisation theatre, which is really fun as well as being a source for good teaching ideas .

14 May 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

I am a motorcyclist.  In the summer I love jumping on my bike (SV650 - for those interested) and go for a cruise somewhere with my husband.  Finding natural hotpools is also a big pastime - along with going out with friends/family.

Other hobbies include snorkelling, swimming (man I miss summer!) in winter I get into scrapbooking, making resources for school and writing.  I also love to read - these days it seems to be mainly about teaching - but also love a good sci fi. 

Until recently I was also a heroes fan - but the series has finishedCry for a bit.  otherwise not really into tv.

14 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2