Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Premium member without any original worksheet! :(    

Premium member without any original worksheet! :(

Kita19
Portugal

Premium member without any original worksheet! :(

I �m sorry for bringing back this subject again... but there are things that are unacceptable!

The user Brazinha28 is a premium user of this site and ALL the worksheets she uploaded are MINE, except one that is originally FROM KAREN. She is able to download 30 worksheets each day without having uploaded any single worksheet from her! Is that fair???

Please, moderators, vote "her" worksheets to be removed!

Sorry for bringing stolen contributions back to the forum... I �m really sick of these people... Thumbs Down

Hug
Kita

14 May 2009      

curk
Spain

I completely agree with you. This is something  I have been trying to tell Victor but he hasn �t answered me back yet.

I can see every day that many BUT MANY people just wait to download the 30 printables they are allowed to download, and they don �t contribute with any worksheet. I think this is not fair and I propse Victor a change in the way people download worksheets. I think that only a few people  work and try to make good worksheets while the rest as they are premiun users don �t worry anything.

If Victor changed the way we can download printables, things would change for better. Tha �s my opinion and I think the people like me that we make an effort to do good worksheets would agree with it.

I suggested that people should become premiun users not only with just twenty or thirty points but with one thousand points or even more , and that way would be the only possible way people would make an efort and
work better.

I hope many of you who do what I have explained above think it over and act in a different way because I think we all take advantage od this great web.

a big hug

Curk

14 May 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Hi to you all! I must have missed something here. Kita, if that user. Brazinha28, took the worksheets she uploaded from you or any other member and her worksheets have been reported, how come she got the points? How can she be a premium member without having contributed with anything else but stolen worksheets? Please enlighten me!

mena

14 May 2009     

Kita19
Portugal

Hi mena!

I �ve only found out today that all her worksheets are not hers. Only today the worksheets have been reported, although they were uploaded on 18th February. That �s why she is already a premium user (since that day!). You can check it by yourself here: http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/author.asp?user=213911#thetop

Thanks,
Kita

14 May 2009     

Carla74
Portugal

I always read the forum without leaving any comment but this time I have to!!

Kit�, you used the word unacceptable to express your opinion about this issue. I�m afraid you were too kind, my dear...you should have used other word :DISGUSTING!! (Sorry pals, but this really got on my nerves!)

I didn �t know that this Brazinha28 was a Portuguese member...My Goodness...what a strange sense of patriotism, ah?!

I �m sure the moderators and Victor himself will solve this situation. Let�s trust them!!

14 May 2009     

joycemon
Spain

Hi everybody, I think this user�s worksheets have been reported today, that�s why he/she has still the  points... I�m not here to judge but it�s so unfair... taking and not GIVING anything in return... that�s not how we work here!
Big hug for everyone!!

14 May 2009     

tricia973
Uruguay

I totally agree! I �ve been a member for a couple of weeks and I �ve noticed there are dozens of members who stopped contributing after getting the points to dowload... I really don �t understand it...

As curk said all of us take advantage of the site and not only because of the worksheet we can download from others but of the things we learn trhough sharing and commenting �on each others � work... I feel I have improved my work! That �s one of the most important aspects! But we have to protect our work as well, since it �s not fair to work hard for someone who is not able to do the same... All this is really sad...

In the case of Brazinha28... well I don �t know wether the worksheets she uploaded have been reported... Personally I have reported all those worksheets which I know are a fake or plagiarism... Kita have you reported her uploads as yours? I think that would do... at least for this particular member...

14 May 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Do not worry Kita, her sheets will be deleted!!

14 May 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Hi Kita,

Her worksheeets are currently being moderated off. 

By the way - congratulations for having reached eslprintable legend status.

This is only possible when your work is so good that others feel the need to steal. 

I have not reached this level of esl membership yet.  Nothing of mine is good enough to steal. Oh woo is me!

Oh well maybe next contribution!

14 May 2009     

Mietz
Germany

@ Vickiii
You are a legend anyway, Vickiii! Clap Don �t worry about nobody stealing from you.
I �d happily upload one of your contributions - only to make you feel better of course! But unfortunately that would mean, that I �d lose my account, and I think nobody would believe me, that that would have been just to make you feel better. Hug So could you just accept the legend �s status without having had a worksheet stolen yet? (How can you be so sure anyway? The web is sooooo big.)

14 May 2009     

altan_neu
Turkey

a few days ago one of my friends downloaded a worksheet here and I used it in class. but  I saw a mistake in it. It was  � �car �s window � � which is wrong and it should be � �window of the car � � . this is only an example. There are many mıstakes on worksheets here. languge learnıng should be very carefull because the first given imformation to a chıld is permanent and to change it later is very difficult and sometimes impossible. this is the critical of learnıng a language. as a result, ınstead of usıng a worksheet here ı am sure teachers prefer using original and checked worksheets. of course we are sharing our worksheet, ıt is very nice. teachers around the world have chance to communıcate and share their nıce works here. few days ago I discussed this matter with teachers here but they didn �t understand me or didn �t want to understand me. so I mean stolen worksheets are very useful that is why everybody wants to download them and thieves gets more points. :))))

14 May 2009     

1    2    Next >