Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > PREMIUN MEMBERS with just 30 points and don īt work anymore while others do ? THIS IS NOT FAIR    

PREMIUN MEMBERS with just 30 points and don īt work anymore while others do ? THIS IS NOT FAIR

GIOVANNI
Canada

I tend to agree with Cheezels.  Everyone īs situation is not the same.  People should be able to upload when they please and not fear that they will lose anything by not uploading. 

I find that there is an abuandance of worksheets everyday.  If everyone started submitting more it would be crazy, just like Linda said.  I love looking at the new worksheets, but it is time consuming and if anymore were added it would just be too much to go through each day.

14 May 2009     

Mariethe House
France

Once again, let us be more generous!
I have a secret for you! do you know what? I love making worksheets ! I don īt make that many but i do love making them because it  feels good to be creative! Yes , this site gives me the opportunity to use my creativity which is our living energy, isn īt it?
As vickii said ,  so far, noone has pinched my ws but I wouldn īt complain if they did; it would mean they are beeing appreciated! I do spend a lot of time devising them especially because I like writing my own ;it īs so much more gratifying!And I would honestly be pleased if it could help someone who doesn īt have much time, works in difficult conditions  and finds thus one way to alleviate her job!!
What would happen if we had to get 500/1000 points to be a premium member? People would want to steal and cheat even more!!
By the way, how many ws do you download everyday? I think ws work according to  our personality, so very few ws I download are really useful unless I modify them to suit the level of my pupils and my personality!!
Some people need ws! let us them have them!Let īs cooperate!
This site as vuckii and cheezel and zora said is not just about ws! See my situation: i come back after a couple of months away from the site ... I get lovely welcome back comments and I get free worksheets sent to me through my mail!! Isn īt what frienship and generosity is all about? We need warmth and joy in our hrearts , not bitterness and jealousy or whatever other negative feeling!!

14 May 2009     

sldiaz
Panama

I think the site is just great as it is. Smile
Thanks Victor for your everyday work here Clap and to you, dear teachers and friends for your nice and useful contributions Thumbs Up

14 May 2009     

maayyaa
Slovenia

I totally agree with what Zora, cheezels and vickii have said so far!

If everybody joined the race to gain 1000 points, there īd be too many new WSs and I don īt believe the quality would improve. Well, in my opinion at least. Plus some teachers really don īt have the time to create a lot of WSs. I have been teaching for about 12hrs every day and when I get home I īm really not able to create fab WSs on a daily basis. As cheezels said, we īre all in a different situation and come to this site for different reasons.

I love this site and I have used many of the wonderful materials by its users, so keep up the good work!

Good night !

14 May 2009     

svetamarik Svetlana
Russian Federation

Yes! Zora īs opinion is the most sensible.... Lots of points 蟵nd contributing every day doesn īt 蟵lways mean good quality ... But the fact that 犲s really not fair that people who steal and cheat have the same opportunuty of free downloading as those who worked hard to create their own work. That is the point. We are teachers from different parts of the world, with different cultural levels, different students and needs. But the most important thing we have in common is our love for teaching. Isn īt it? And sharing itself doesn īt mean only wss as cheezels�and Vickiii�said.Points are not so important as the possibility to find something new, to discover good friends, to share our experience etc. Of course we all need pointss( especially when we start using this site) but we have to remember: WE CREATE ESL REASOURCES NOT FOR THIS SITE!!!! THE TARGET AUDIENCE - OUR STUDENTS. Their success is our award- NOT THOSE MAGIC POINTS!!!

Have a nice day/evening etcSmile

Svetlana

14 May 2009     

bandaraforro
Brazil

I agree too...

14 May 2009     

maker1
Turkey

Am I allowed to disagree with a saying

There is more hunger for love and appreciation in this world than for bread.

Unknown

14 May 2009     

victor
Spain

I agree.
If we increase the number of points required to become premium user, some users would be discouraged, and other ones would try to cheat.
Probably the best worksheets are not the ones that users make to get points. It is better when users make them for their pupils and then they decide to share them with us.

14 May 2009     

svetamarik Svetlana
Russian Federation

Thank you, Victor! This is the main idea: � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � "It is better when users make them for their pupils and then they decide to share them with us." (Victor)

14 May 2009     

exiliser
Turkey

That īs just what sharing is, isn īt it? We are not in a competition.

14 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >