Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > NEW JOB and I m frustrated and annoyed...PT 2    

NEW JOB and I m frustrated and annoyed...PT 2

cheezels
New Zealand

NEW JOB and I m frustrated and annoyed...PT 2

Hi everyone, thank you for your wonderful messages of support and kindness. I have posted  huge reply on my original thread: http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=8300

I will reply to all my personal messages during the day! You know when frustration just builds and builds.. and then it needs an outlet? Thank you so much for letting me scream!!!!! I feel a lot better today. The situation is still less than optimal BUT it is a job and it is money. Your ideas were wonderful and I am beginning to have a clearer focus of what I need to do.
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!

16 May 2009      

Isabelucha
Portugal

It �s good to see that you are trying to react! Smile I really wish you good luck cheezels! Please accept my friendly kiss. (I �m Portuguese, I keep kissing and smiling to everyone... hehe)

16 May 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Me too. And as I am about to become 50 in a month, I �m always hugging too..... They say it has to do with age, what do I know??!!   lolol...

My dear Cheezels I �m so happy that you �re having a different, much more optimistic view of the situation now. I am one of those who believe that positive thinking brings positive changes.

A huge hig to you, Hug
mena

16 May 2009     

Mariethe House
France

So happy to hear that you are in a much more positive frame of mind!
It was a good idea to allow yourself to let your anger out on this forum! Even if you are the one to take a final decision ,friends are here to help and this is what I like so much about this site!
Whenever someone is low, everyone is there to give support!!
So have a nice week end , Rochelle! You are a Grand girl! you will succeed!
Lots of big kisses to you and to Mena as well!Smile

BTW, guess what? It is my birthday today!!!!

16 May 2009     

douglas
United States

Glad you are feeling beter about things!

I �m with Mena: "attitude is everything" if you think positive, postive things tend to happen (faith in who/whatever you belivee works pretty well too).

One comment: with the new, unannounced student I would have left her a behind after just a few minutes (max 10) and continued he leson as planned.  If she really wants to learn English, she will make an effort outside of class to catch-up.  You need to give her few classes to to find her footing.  It is not private lessons, in some cases you have to focus on the more at the cost of the few--it kind of sucks, but it is necessary.  I also find that quite often the slower students pick-up things "through osmosis" when you let them.  

Have a great weekend, and ....don �t worry.....be....Smile

Mena: Don�t stop suddenly, I�m right on your heels--I turn 47 on June 1st.

16 May 2009