Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > When is your BIRTHDAY !!!    

When is your BIRTHDAY !!!

QueenJade
Netherlands

Hi!
It �s a fantastic idea! I wanted to join the club! Well, I haven �t made contributions yet! (due to lack of time and also because I �ve been doing a research on frames and boarders, practicing how to reduce pics...  etc...) So I can �t download anything, but I enjoy reading the posts and the discussions on grammar and the gossip too!..Tongue
The only problem is, how woud we be reminded of this?.... (that sounds like an awkward sentence....doesn �t it? hehe!)LOL

On the other hand, it �s nice to gossip a little about our lives behind the teaching profession!

Mine is on Novemeber, 14th

20 May 2009     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

I was born on April 20th,1972

Hugs

20 May 2009     

Zora
Canada

Victoria! Another Aries! Yay! .... And Silke, I guess it all depend on who you ask! LOL ... I think it �s a good thing though... Wink

20 May 2009     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

I agree Linda! I mean, it �s a good thing.....! Hugs

20 May 2009     

FroggyClaudine
France

I �m a cancer, the first one so far as I was born on the 2nd of July. And in all aspects of it....

20 May 2009     

douglas
United States

June first (sometime in the 60s)--only Geminis really understand Geminis-but I married a scorpio--her birthday is one day before queen jade �s

20 May 2009     

wolfy
Chile

Another cancer to the list 28 June 1974.

20 May 2009     

sazzag
United Kingdom

Mine is September 21st.  That �s makes me Virgo.  I don �t know if I am a typical Virgo. 

20 May 2009     

ssrl10
Spain

Mine is in December (2nd). I will never forget yours, Zora, as 4 people in my family were born on that day. In my family most of us are born on the 2nd of different months but 4 members were born on April.

Hugs

20 May 2009     

carinaluc
Argentina

If you want to congratulate people on their birthday, you �d better hurry because mine is....

TODAY, 20th May Big smile

Big hugs from Buenos Aires

Carina

20 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    Next >