Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > When is your BIRTHDAY !!!    

When is your BIRTHDAY !!!

GIOVANNI
Canada

Hi:  Mine is on November 5th.  Another Scorpion.  Like QueenJade people also look at my funny when I say I am a Scorpion.  So beware of the Scorpions.LOL

20 May 2009     

sirah
Argentina

Happy birthday Carinaluc!!!  I �m a pisces,I was born 9th March 1972.I think I �m the first one born in March,I did not read anyone else...I think it was better when we could see the  bithdays of the day.Is there any possibility of having the birthdays of the day somewhere in the page?

have a nice afternoon (in Argentina),evening ,night,etc.

20 May 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Happy Birthday Carinaluc.

20 May 2009     

Little Miss Lady
Spain

Im joinin in too! My birthday is on the 17th of September 1986 :D. Proud of being a Virgo heh.

By the way, Happy Bday Carinaluc!!!

20 May 2009     

lacorinita
Italy

Hello everybody!
I like the idea of having a birthday reminder here... So my birthday is December 7th...
Good night to most of you!!!
Cori

20 May 2009     

mrmatura
Poland

Mine is on 5th of April

20 May 2009     

QueenJade
Netherlands

Ok then!! I feel ignored!.. Sniff! LOL

Thank God Giovanni you are also a scorpion!.. I see others don �t even want to comment on the subject!.. I wonder why!??!?

Only kidding!

20 May 2009     

hazi
Russian Federation

One more Aries in all aspectsWink  My birthday is on April 4. I think being persistent and ambitious helps in teaching:)

20 May 2009     

cgato
Portugal

mine 5th June (I was born in 1970) and a true Gemini - bad temper (but not too muchBig smile ), always stressed and hating routines- lol

big hug

20 May 2009     

Denisa
Romania

HEI, GREAT IDEA!!!
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CARINALUC, AND MAY YOU HAVE A BLESSED AND WONDERFUL LIFE!!!

MY BIRTHDAY IS ON 21ST OF SEPTEMBER.

20 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    Next >