Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Asking tips for lessons to students who work at a hotel    

Asking tips for lessons to students who work at a hotel

source
Turkey

Asking tips for lessons to students who work at a hotel

Hi dear my colleagues , I have just started lecturing a class full of adult students who work at a hotel , I do not follow a book actually I prefer preparing ws for them as they need specific knowledge especially according to their work life . Is anyone who has such students or do you have any suggestions what can I do or which resources I can consult ? Thanks in advance , I �m waiting for your suggestions...Thumbs Up

22 May 2009      

marta_marta
Poland

Check these books:

book1
book2
book3
book4
book5

You may download them, but you have to register.

Hugs,
Marta

22 May 2009     

Roy Piepers
Spain

Hello Marta,

thank you for the links provided. I have registered and downloaded one of the books but then when I wanted to unzip it, they requested a password so I guess you have to pay for it in the end Cry

Roy

22 May 2009     

Roclam
Italy

Hi Roy,
they are free. The password should be englishtips.org (or just englishtips... I don �t remember). If you have a look at the FAQ there, you �ll find information on this.

Rossana

22 May 2009     

Roy Piepers
Spain

Thanks Rossana, I �ve just done it Big smile

22 May 2009     

source
Turkey

I couldn �t register PinchCry

22 May 2009     

sanchan
Spain

that site is just great! :)

22 May 2009     

pauguzman
Argentina

I dont � understand where I have to register, this site is not in English!! could you tell me where I have to sign?? Thanks!!! PAULA

22 May 2009     

anamarbelen
Spain

I had the same problem. You have to click on the British flag and you will be able to read all the information, included the registration steps, in English.

22 May 2009