Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > about an error reporting    

about an error reporting

Akanah
Spain

about an error reporting

Hi!
 There are 3 WS reported which look the same. THe member who reported wasn �t sure which one was the good one so I checked the dates and said not to remove the 1st one as it is older. But then, I took another look at the 1st one and it was reported long time ago, even a link is given. So, can i change my comment? I don �t know how to do it :S

Olga

4 Jun 2009      

Portugal

This reporting abuse is becoming rather annoying. Why aren �t you more careful?
You don �t even excuse yourself.
Can �t you realize this is such a hurtful deed?
It �s outraging. Looks like Inquisition and Inquisitors.

4 Jun 2009     

lomasbello
Venezuela

I THINK WE ARE TEACHERS AND WE SHOULD BE TACTFUL WHEN WE POINT OUT SOME MISTAKES. FOR ME, KNOWLEDGE DOES NOT WORK WITHOUT POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT. THINK ON IT!!

4 Jun 2009     

Akanah
Spain

Are you kidding me?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!

1st -  I didn �t report the WS, I voted Do Not Delete it.

2nd - Excuse myself? For what? "Sorry for saying -Do not delete- when it should be deleted indeed?"

3rd - The 3 of them are reported, the 3, and not by me!! I only voted "Do not delete" the 1st one coz it �s older.

You are VERY rude

4 Jun 2009     

meuge
Argentina

We are confusing things... the three of them are not original works.

4 Jun 2009     

lomasbello
Venezuela

THE POINT IS THAT WE AS TEACHER SHOULD BE MORE TACTFUL TO SAY WHAT WE THINK TO OUR COLLEGUEES. IT IS SUPPOSED THAT WE TREAT AS WE WANT TO BE TREATED!! WE ARE IN CHARGE OF MOLDING HUMAN MINDS, AREN �T WE?

4 Jun 2009     

Akanah
Spain

Thanks Meuge

4 Jun 2009     

meuge
Argentina

You are welcome... I think nobody is being rude here, lomasbello....

4 Jun 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Don �t want to stir the pot here but isn �t writing in caps the same as yelling?

4 Jun 2009     

meuge
Argentina

Big smile Yes dear manonski....

4 Jun 2009     

eng789
Israel

Is there a code for writing in the forum?   I would like to know because someone accused me of yelling once because I coloured the fonts red.    I �m not familiar with a code because this is the only forum I participate in.   

4 Jun 2009     

1    2    3    Next >