Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > How to reduce the size of Word documents containing clip art or photos    

How to reduce the size of Word documents containing clip art or photos

mysouldances
China

How to reduce the size of Word documents containing clip art or photos

I made two excellent worksheets today, both of which are far too large to upload to ESL Printables. Frustrated, I did some research and now I know where I am going wrong. I usually copy and paste clip art into my documents and shouldn �t be doing that if I want to keep the file size small.  I �d like to share this information with the rest of you. I found it here: 

Thanks to whomever created this mini-tutorial.    

...Pat in Pingguo, Guangxi Province, China

5 Jun 2009      

Songsgalore
Spain

THanks for sharing that information. I didn �t know how to do it either and I always had to delete a lot of pictures in order to be able to upload my worksheets.
THANKS!

5 Jun 2009     

serene
Greece

Very useful! Thanks a lot Pat!
Hugs from Greece
serene

5 Jun 2009     

Roclam
Italy

Thanks!! a colleague had told me how to do it, but with this tutorial I will not forget.

5 Jun 2009     

Dalgi
Korea, South

Wow! Precisely the information I was just looking  for. How convenient...Thanks a lot!

13 Jul 2009