Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > For those teaching about the environment.    

For those teaching about the environment.

eng789
Israel

For those teaching about the environment.

5 Jun 2009      

mrmatura
Poland

5 Jun 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

Winkha ha ha ha!!!!!! Barbara!  And here was I thinking you were soo prim and proper!!!LOL

5 Jun 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

haha, great one! LOL

Here �s a video that is a part of a "How to destroy the world" series on Discovery ch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bKvVk1T6U4&feature=PlayList&p=F8830A0A94FFA1B2&index=0&playnext=1
you can use it in class

btw, judging from the picture, the global warming is lagging behind in my area. seems we�re still in the 70�s ... ahem Cool

5 Jun 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

LOLMaybe you are not lagging behind Ivona dear! I have just discovered where my whites have gone!  Those are mine on the left...went missing recently off MY clothes-line.  How did they end up on Barbara �s!!!!! Dear oh! dear and I thought only WSs were robbed here!!!Evil Smile
Caroline Hug

6 Jun 2009     

meuge
Argentina

LOL Dear!! You made me laugh!!  You are right Caroline... I thought Barbara was a serious lady...Wink

6 Jun 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

I know meuge. But seems she is a "dark horse" Wink
And btw..she put that washing out to dry very early today . Maybe she is away and forgot to take it in. Hope it does not rain LOL

6 Jun 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

hmmm the other day i got an explanation re the etymology of "pick a bone with sb"
what about the "dark horse"? i guess it has to do with horse races and all ... but why Dark? are they endowed with special qualities or what?
k, i �m off to bed and will leave you wondering about the horsey...

6 Jun 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

Oh meuge! Here comes troubleEvil Smile..Im going...  the brat has arrived! Giddy up horsey!  Nite nite all .LOLHug

6 Jun 2009     

meuge
Argentina

NOoooooo ..!! don �t leave alone with her!!!
Cry
She scares me to death....!!!Shocked

6 Jun 2009     

meuge
Argentina

Hey ivona!
Have a look at this link and this one... i didn �t know it ...

6 Jun 2009     

1    2    Next >