Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A call to all members who are going to meet...    

A call to all members who are going to meet...

manonski (f)
Canada

A call to all members who are going to meet...

Hi
Sorry to put this back on the forefront. Harim started a "hospitality" thread today.

First, thank you Harim for doing this. If one day you want to experience the cold weather: ice fishing, skidooing, runny nose, frozen toes, shoveling 10 cm of snow, etc, I �m here to help you. I wish I could say I have a spare room but I don �t. My apartment is not that big.

Anyways, wouldn �t it be great to have some kind of memory wall where we could the pictures of members meetings all over the world?  Just a thought here.

Wishing you all a good weekend!

6 Jun 2009      

QueenJade
Netherlands

That would be lovelY! I �d love to join the club here!
 Smile

6 Jun 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Hi my dear manonski!!! What a lovely idea! And by the way, I have a spare room... And Canada is only a few hours away...

Hugs,
mena

6 Jun 2009     

Luanakfs
Brazil

That is a lovely idea! =D

unfortunely I dont have a spare room...but i would be very glad in show my city (Jo�o Pessoa-Brazil) to other people!
As Brazil is sooo large, if there are more brazilian teachers that want to know the sunny Jo�o Pessoa...you are more than welcome! :D

6 Jun 2009     

lomasbello
Venezuela

It is an excellent idea!! I do not have 20 beds in my house, but I have a spare room where I can receive one of you!!! It will be an excellent idea to share with my eslprintbales friends not only through the net but  face to face. 

6 Jun 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

My city in winter. I come from a mining town.

6 Jun 2009     

tricia973
Uruguay

Hi! everyone! I �m back after a few days and this thread is really interesting! I �d love to welcome people in my city. I still don �t have a spare room at home but I hope in a couple of years! Anyway, I wish I could meet you all. Maybe in a couple of years since I �m planning to travel after finishing my house!
And those who would like to know the southern cone, you have a friend here!!

Hugs from Uruguay!

Tricia

6 Jun 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Wonderful ideas! Thanks for starting the discussion Harim & for continuing it manonski.

It would be great to have connections in the real world & not just the virtual one!

6 Jun 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

What a lovley idea.  This is the city I come from.   What a wonderful experience it would be to meet.

6 Jun 2009     

Choli
Argentina

Hey Mena! You �ve got a spare room and if I remember well, you live on a dream island, right? I �ll be there next summer!!!!!!!!

Just kidding! Can �t afford it... but I �ll be extremely happy if you or any teacher come to Buenos Aires and we can share some moments/days together. I love hiking, so we can visit Patagonia too.

Big hugs,
Choli

6 Jun 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

That sound great!!

Are Manonski and Orit the first members who are going to meet?

If I travel to Canada I would love to visti Me_fig. She is not an active member in the froum but we send each other pm almost everyday, I would love to meet Manonski or Nancy (Giovanni) too...

But I sitll do not know what country I �ll visit...

If any of you meet, please share pics!!!!

6 Jun 2009     

1    2    Next >