Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Website clock    

Website clock

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Website clock

Hey guys,
What do you think about this idea?  I think it would be good to have a live clock on the website that is matched with Spanish time.  That way everyone knows when Spanish midnight is.  What say you?

17 Jun 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

Great idea David! Thumbs Up

17 Jun 2009     

Ju Madeiro
Brazil

Brilliant idea!  Clap

17 Jun 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Julieta,
AWWW. You made me blush. :)Embarrassed

17 Jun 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

And you know what else? For all the newcomers who do not bother to read the rules, especially the red-letter notices WHILE uploading where they can read when they �re getting their points, Victor could put up a puzzle or a Qn and a box for an answer.

e.g. Now that you have read the rules and the red notices, answer this question:
how long does it take to get points???
ANSWER: [2] days ...etc.

17 Jun 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Ivona,
Did you make a wrong turn? lol  This is �the clock � thread.

17 Jun 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

It wouldn �t have been nice of me to choose a newcomer �s thread and post this, would it? They might take it personally.

17 Jun 2009     

Innovice Teacher
Sri Lanka

I �m sure this is not a new suggestion. I saw it a month ago posted here by someone. I don �t remember. I don �t come here regularly. Oh wait! Let �s do some research.

Yes, I �ve found it. Check the link below. The guy who made the suggestion discussed it better :

I think it a good idea.

The other idea of members � post records is a good idea too.

Hope that Victor does something about that.

17 Jun 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

The guy who made the suggestion discussed it better :
Actually, Abdelhadi was talking about the FORUM clock not the website clock.  Maybe if you had read better you would have seen the difference instead of criticising me. 

17 Jun 2009     

Innovice Teacher
Sri Lanka

Hey Spagman
I �m sorry if I made you feel so bad with my comment. I didn �t want to hurt your feelings. I only saw the post and remembered it later.

Talking about the forum clock or the website clock is the same, isn �t it?

If the forums here had a clock then obviously the website would have one. In addition to this the last sentence of that guy explains it:

..... which means that living in different places of this world is not a problem to providing a kind of clock on the website.

So please don �t be angry again.

17 Jun 2009