“HELPING VERBS/MODALS” - MAY - MIGHT - MUST - SHOULD - (( 6 Exercises & 58 Exercises to complete )) - elementary/intermediate - (( B&W VERSION INCLUDED ))
This worksheet focuses on the Helping Verbs MAY - MIGHT - MUST - SHOULD. There are 6 exercises with 58 sentences for your students to complete. The worksheet includes the following tasks:
1) Exercise A: Complete the following questions, answers and statements, using the pronoun or name in the brackets, and choosing a verb from the box.
2) Exercise B: Choose a verb from the box and complete the following sentences. In this exercise, use MAY in the present tense:
3) Exercise C: Choose one of the following (Must, May, Might) and fill in the gaps with the correct one:
4) Exercise D: Complete the following sentences with should or shouldn’t.
5) Exercise E: Fill in MUST, MUSN’T, HAD TO, DON’T HAVE TO or DIDN’T HAVE TO, choosing a verb from the box.
6) Exercise F: Fill in SHOULD or SHOULDN’T in the following sentences, choosing a verb from the box below. Then write the sentence again using OUGHT TO or OUGHT NOT TO.
The Black & White Version is also included. Hope you find it useful. Cheers.
Copyright 14/10/2009 ranclaude
Publication or redistribution of any part of this
document is forbidden without authorization of the
see more worksheets by ranclaude