What can we do for the Earth? (as a child) card game
1. You need a set of cards per each team.
2. There are two pollution cards which have no sentences in the card set.
3. Rock, paper, scissors and decide who goes first.
4. Read a card from the card stack and keep the card what you read. If you canīt read, put the card back to the stack.
5. The student who picks the pollution card has to give their cards back to the card stack.
6. The student who has the most cards wins.
Copyright 25/11/2013 fakesoul
Publication or redistribution of any part of this
document is forbidden without authorization of the
see more worksheets by fakesoul