Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Grammar and Linguistics > to miss lady (justice) sorry miss lady bird    

to miss lady (justice) sorry miss lady bird

khaled69
Jordan

this old lady dont give up
listen grand ma ....
 i think grandmas like you must resign and have some rest
i think things became rediclous and this site which i respected before .now became asite if you like me and stand with me then i will close my eyes on you and if you play with your tail you will see things wont be pleaed to it
yesterday u insaulted me with such bad and ugly words and you know that ur friens silvita had stolen it before and got 1560 points on it .
the question is i admitt that i took ahelp from asite but you know grand ma that ur best friend silvita had stolen it before
where is the justice ?
u r such arude ugly old woman hasnt any sense of respect
shame on you grand ma

you fought me yesterday with all you have .and let your friends attacked me with such bad and bad words  .
isnt that advertising miss lady cow ,is it?
why u dont respect your self and apologise . i think u r not fair
shame on you shame on you
about advertising didnt we agree that the forum isnt the suietable place for it ,did we?
and about stolen wss as you you call it , havent you learned how with anice words to report it without insaulting others infront of all members
go away.....
ps.
really i cant find words to describe your personality except i can breathe the discrimination that ur masters taught you before
shame on youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

25 Sep 2009      

Zora
Canada

Just so you can �t erase your words later Khaled!! I am re-posting your post so if you erase it like you did the last one, people can see your words - which are quite "spiteful" and beneath a person that calls himself a teacher! Shame on you - again!!

khaled69
Jordan

this old lady dont give up
listen grand ma ....
 i think grandmas like you must resign and have some rest
i think things became rediclous and this site which i respected before .now became asite if you like me and stand with me then i will close my eyes on you and if you play with your tail you will see things wont be pleaed to it
yesterday u insaulted me with such bad and ugly words and you know that ur friens silvita had stolen it before and got 1560 points on it .
the question is i admitt that i took ahelp from asite but you know grand ma that ur best friend silvita had stolen it before
where is the justice ?
u r such arude ugly old woman hasnt any sense of respect
shame on you grand ma

you fought me yesterday with all you have .and let your friends attacked me with such bad and bad words  .
isnt that advertising miss lady cow ,is it?
why u dont respect your self and apologise . i think u r not fair
shame on you shame on you
about advertising didnt we agree that the forum isnt the suietable place for it ,did we?
and about stolen wss as you you call it , havent you learned how with anice words to report it without insaulting others infront of all members
go away.....
ps.
really i cant find words to describe your personality except i can breathe the discrimination that ur masters taught you before
shame on youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

25 Sep 2009      

25 Sep 2009     

khaled69
Jordan

im not afraid zora
i will say my opinion with this lady ccoz i feel that  she is not fair
and stand out of this...zora
plz dont answer my posts again
ps. to victor who is the head of this site if you want this site to continue and succeed  just make rules and dont let such teachers like lady bird react and behave with what she like
and to let moody behaviours out of this site
 to zora plz stay away out of this if you saw what she wrote yesterday you wont say that

25 Sep 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

I don �t care who is right or wrong. Could we please stop this bickering and get back to teaching topics?

Please please please please?

25 Sep 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

Please... not again!
Please Khaled69, I �m begging you: keep private matters private!
This is a teacher �s forum to talk about things related to teaching, let �s keep it that way!

25 Sep 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

Please, Khaled, stop the fighting.
Silke = _ladybird_ is sleeping, it is 4 o �clock in the morning, so she cannot read your posts.
If you want to contact her, write her PM.
The forum is for teaching topics, not for fighting and writing long letters to each other.
Not everybody is interested in your private matters.
And posting the same message over and over is considered not polite... it is spamming...
So, will you please, stop posting these messages?

25 Sep 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

Now I want everyone to put their hands on their hearts.

I �ve never taken a responsibility of defending anyone. So please do not think that I am defending Khaled.

But the reality we cant ignore is that Silke is quick-tempered and feels that she has the right to call anyone "thief" . In Turkey, if you call someone "thief" that much easily, s/he will certainly sue you. it �s rather insulting.

doesn �t it sound insulting to you?

Khaled is right about what he is arguing. Ok he had copied his WS. but the WS from which he copied a part is also copied. So Silke �s agression must be towards  both for Khaled and the owner of the other worksheet. But it seems that Silke doesn �t think enough before judging.

I happened to get involved in the matter yesterday and it changed its direction and ended up with someone �s calling me "small-brained" anyway this is not what I wanna say.

there has been times when I advertized a worksheet. and please look what Silke said about it :

_ladybird_
Germany

Dear Manon,

Victor gave us a written rule some weeks ago and you can find it when you want to start a new topic on the forum: "Please, don �t use the forum to advertise your worksheets or other users � worksheets. There are hundreds of contributions every day, and it would be annoying if everybody did the same."

I absolutely agree with this rule and will stick to it, however, I �m pretty sure that Victor meant those users who especially open a new thread in order to advertise their own printables.

When it comes to advertising other users � worksheets, I have said recently that this could be done at the Teachers � Caf� as it is not allowed on the forum anymore.

Anyway, I think I �ll send a PM next time a user is asking for help. My time is just too precious to spend it on useless discussions. ;o) 

Best wishes - Silke

25 Sep 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

@mr.dgdln
Well, as far as I understand: the old worksheet with 1500 points consists of one copied page and other pages are original... - so it is 75% original, 25% copied... So the old ws with 1500 points is OK... Many people here upload adapted texts + add original work, it�s alright... We cannot report that old wss...

But Khaled, uploaded a single paged worksheet, consisting of grammar explanations taken exactly with the same colours, fonts, designs as the page "ppvpast" and he later admitted it as his source http://web2.uvcs.uvic.ca/elc/StudyZone/410/grammar/ppvpast.htm
He changed maybe 5 words, that was all... So reporting his ws was ok. Silke had to report the ws...
I can understand Khaled didn�t like to be called "shame on him", but still it was no reason to call Silke an old ugly or stupid lady.
And posting the same issue over and over is not OK too.
Please get over it and forget the bad things that happened and return to TEACHING matter, pleaaaase.
Turn on the page to some light-hearted matters, please...

25 Sep 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Thumbs Down You�ve been reported to Victor!!!

This attitude is the worst I�ve ever seen in this site!

She called you thief and that�s it and look at ALL the insulting words you just said!!!

25 Sep 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

Please... not again!
Please Mr.Dgdln, I �m begging you: keep private matters private!
This is a teacher �s forum to talk about things related to teaching, let �s keep it that way!

25 Sep 2009     

silpont
Argentina

Unhappy Believe me teachers: I can �t believe the way people react some times and how impolite they may also be. Im completely astonished .

I  do hope it does not happen again :(

25 Sep 2009     

1    2    3    Next >