Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > IM ASKING YOU TO APOLOGIZE    

IM ASKING YOU TO APOLOGIZE

Mouna mch
Algeria

IM ASKING YOU TO APOLOGIZE

THE LITTLE POOR THING OHLALA SAID THAT I �M BOTHERING HER WITH MY PM
I SWEAR TO GOD I NEVER SENT HER A PM IN MY WHOLE LIFE
AND YOU GOOD FRIENDS TOOK HER SIDE WITHOUT EVEN ASKING ME IF IT IS TRUE
WELL SHE IS IMAGINING IT AND LYING
SO HERE
I �M ASKING YOU TO APOLOGIZE BECAUSE IT IS NOT FAIR
BE HONEST WITH YOU SELVES
AND YOU POOR OHLALA
YOU SHOULD BE THE FIRST TO APOLOGIZE BECAUSE I SENT YOU A PM ONCE TO RECOMMAND A NICE SITE AND YOU NEVER SAID THANK YOU

edit
 my cpital letters do not mean that i´m shouting or anyrhing else
just so that you pay attention because what ohlala did is a great thing
like her REPORTING WS without even be sure

be sure first please

thnk you for
sylvia and the famous L
at least you tried to rich the truth first

25 Sep 2009      

Mouna mch
Algeria

she made it in public without even being sure.. i want my apology in public.. or.. we can mass around and go home as if nothing happened?!!!

25 Sep 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Yes Ladybird this is personal and should have been treated privately. That �s what we did with this lady but she seems keen on throwing more oil on the fire so she brought it to the forum. When I sent her PMs asking her to stop referring to me and also to stop making a link between a whole region with its different religions (There are not only Muslims in the Middle-East Miss or Mrs Ohlala) and the behaviour of some individuals. She could have just  stopped. She did not even have to answer the PMs.

Hope things are clear.

This is what I replied to her in her thread to make it more clear, I hope this would be the end of this mess on the forum.

---------------------------------------------------------
Dear colleagues!
I have just seen this person �s thread. I don �t have only this to do, you know. I have other fish to fry.

I won �t be long.

I sent this person PMs because she kept using and referring to me in threads I was not participating in and several. She always tried to link a whole region and religion to some nasty individuals who were polluting the forum these last days.
If she feels I over gone my right, she can make my PMs public and let you judge by yourselves. It is easy to accuse people through generalizations.

For the last time Goodnesses is not Mounah or Khaled69 or anyone else.

If she wants to be respected, she has only to be respectful to the others herself.

I sent her PMs because I didn �t want to add oil on the fire that was going on the forum.

Stop judging a whole region and community "Middle-East"  because of the behaviour of some indiviluals.

I will save her presenting apologies (because this is what she should have done via a PM instead of starting a new weired thread which she seem keen on). It �s no need just stop your weird words and insinuations and think carefully about what you say on the forum and whom you address.

Regards and sorry to all the other respectful people.

EDIT:

"Goodnesses or Evil-ness!?"

If this is not rude, impolite and offending so what is it. Or for you rude and offending words are rude and offending only when thety come from some one with a flag from the middle east or don´t know what????
But you are forgiven.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

25 Sep 2009     

Denisa
Romania

Hei, I agree : Ohlala seems to be a very impetuous person, acting on the first impulse...she did that too when she reported a ws just because she wasn �t satisfied with the quality of the pictures...!!!
I guess it would be better if you, my dear, will admitt your mistake and send some appologies...AND let �s all get over it!! LET �S END THIS NON-SENSE!

25 Sep 2009     

spring
Turkey

"ashame people from the middle east with this strange and weird way to refer to women. (are you living in 2009??).. I wonder!"  (this is what you said ohlala)

Middle East countries:
Turkey
Bahrain
Palestine
Israel
United Arab Emirates
Iraq
Iran
Cyprus
Syria
Lebanon
Jordan
Saudi Arabia
Yemen
Qatar
Oman
Kuwait
Egypt

*****I hate people who don �t know manners while speaking.Yes you are right at this point Ohlala....But this kind of behaviours don �t belong to a group/a city/a country/a region/a religion/ anything what you say.
So if anyone want to be respected then he/she first of all should respect.
I think that �s enough.This site is meant to be for teaching&learning.
And tolerance for everybody.There is no other World.

25 Sep 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

I have lost my faith in Silke �s justice at all from now on.
why Silke ? Why?
Why didn �t you say the same to Ohlala when she brought a personal matter on the main page? do you think this is fair? do you really believe you behave fair?

Ohlala and you have been infamous enough.

what Ohlala is frequently doing is called "discrimination", isn�t it? pitty on her! she owes an apologize if she has made a mistake by giving Mouna mch´s name in public and put an accusation on her.

thanks to Spring, you have been our voice with a very well-chosen words.

25 Sep 2009     

mariannina
Italy

I missed something, it �s sure!
I thought it was about bad manners, impolite ways of speaking...but now I �m reading something about religions! I can �t believe it! All religions must be respected, they have nothing to do with petty discussions that don �t belong here, in the forum. Those who use religions, any religion, to attack others are not religious people, they wrongly hide  behind a shield.
If I act and speak in a rude way I can �t expect to be greeted and welcomed.
Now, I don �t mind about who is right and who is wrong, I claim the right to enjoy being in this forum to learn more and to share the little I know!
We are "polluting" something that Victor created with the best intentions, let �s respect what he did for us and what we do for all of us.
Mena spoke wonderful words this afternoon to stop all this, just ignore those who love to cause troubles.
Ciao

25 Sep 2009     

Manderlay
Turkey

Whereever we �re from, which religion we belong to, we all are human beings and we must know how to respect each other.

Yes, we Middle Eastern people are living in 2009 as Western people. But I �m not sure about what age these poor discriminators live in, may be in the Stone Age.

We shouldn �t discuss neither the religions nor the regions of the world in 2009.

25 Sep 2009     

mariannina
Italy

Thumbs Up  Hug

25 Sep 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

it �s not possible for me to send you a PM since you blocked me.

so I am talking to you on here

Please do not reflect your personal  defeats in your private life to this site. I can understand how miserable you are in fact but how strong you pretend to seem.

25 Sep 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Wacko

25 Sep 2009     

1    2    3    4    Next >