Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Do we really need this in the forum?    

Do we really need this in the forum?

Samantha.esl
Italy

To be honest, I �m puzzled, I don �t know what you mean! by saying if I thought everyone was like the members you mention. REally, I read it a few times and I couldn �t understand.
I think you are trying to make me say something you want, but I still don �t know what is it that you want? LOL  So, good try again. I didn �t understand! Approve

26 Sep 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

No, the glasses were added. (just to scare some here, LOL) I don �t trust the net. I don �t know how you ladies can post your pics so trustfully.

26 Sep 2009     

Portugal

You are right, Simsim (downstairs) this is a wonderful site, but only wonderful and wise eyes like yours can notice that and make the most of it and congratulate its owner!

26 Sep 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Now Miss Ohlala you seem to have another big problem since you post things and don �t remember what you post!

26 Sep 2009     

Portugal

Well, Goodnesses, you hide your beauty behind them, I show my old age for free Embarrassed. And with some geographical context (my pateo).

26 Sep 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

You are right Goodnesses, we should be more careful in uploading our pics Wacko

I�ll try not to do it again, at the moment I have a fairy but... every now and then I tend to use my real pic... I�ll ry to be careful

26 Sep 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Just a tip JulietaVL.
If you want to put your pic here. First, on your PC resize it to make it the smallest possible (no more than 3 cm) with the lowest just enough it looks well as an avatar. Like this if someone wants to enlarge it it will appear completely blurred.

26 Sep 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Ohhh!!! NICE tip, I�ll keep that in mind... thanks!!Thumbs Up

26 Sep 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Nice view Idalina but what the heck is that sign doing in your patio???

26 Sep 2009     

Portugal

OK: I will disguise myself, then:

26 Sep 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    Next >