Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Do we really need this in the forum?    

Do we really need this in the forum?

JulietaVL
Mexico

You�re hillarious Nika, hahahaha

That pic is great too!!! hahahaha you made my night... off to have a coffe with my friends, have a nice day! :D

26 Sep 2009     

Portugal

Yeah, I�m lucky to have a job, too.
But your glasses are awesome, too!Where did you buy them, dear Ohlala? Via Venetto? I �ve been there, but haven �t found as nice as yours. Besides, I �d rather sit at a Trattoria and watch people strolling around. And I wouldn�t say no to a capuccino, if you offer me one...
(I only eat pizza when nobody is watchingEmbarrassed...)

Julieta, I�ll buy you a coffee at the marina if you pop by, ok?

26 Sep 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Hi, people!

I was away but returned to check the site - can �t sleep without doing it!

nikadixon, a question: can you tell me more about scratch? I went to the site but still have no idea... late hour, I suppose...

Fado, the portuguese music? Amalia Rodrigues... De quem eu gosto, nem �s paredes confesso... this kind of music are you talking about? Just love it, why?

BTW, loved your pics, it �s great to see a little bit about you and students.

I use my real name (with surname) in the internet and never use avatars, I always use my pics, as recent as I can. I have blogs and profiles in hundreds of sites and I publish my name, face, always say where I live (Diadema, a city with 400.000 inhabitants next to S�o Paulo city) and that I work at CCAA (a famous school with more than 9.000 branches in Brazil and around the world (even in Portugal, where it �s called CCLS - Cultural Center for Language Study - one of them in Caldas da Rainha, I even sent an email when I wanted to work there). No problem for me to show who I am. And when I say (write) something, it �s real, I sign it with my real name, so people know that I take the responsibility on everything I say or do on internet.

26 Sep 2009     

zailda
Brazil

@Goodnesses, I work at a private school, as I said in my previous post. I tried public school once but couldn �t stand it.

26 Sep 2009     

zailda
Brazil

@nikadixon: if you were talking about music (see my previous posts here) would you like to exchange some files?

26 Sep 2009     

Portugal

What do you exactly mean by exchanging, Zailda? (just kidding). I �ve got everything that �s Brazilian from M�sica Nordestina to Rio Grande do Sul. Of course we will exchange files, but let me take a nap now: it �s 4:28 and I have a class at 8:30, ok?

26 Sep 2009     

zailda
Brazil

OK, see you tomorrow!

I used to exchange letters in the past, now we can exchange mp3 files!

Cheers

26 Sep 2009     

joy2bill
Australia

What a rambling post...what are you all going on about?
It starts with peace then seems to escalate into war and then ends up with a lesson in describing people, glasses, fish bowls and all.

I feel totally exhausted.

BTW It �s interesting about names on avatars, etc. No matter how many times I sign with my name, Joy, I still get people calling me Bill because it is the first word in my email address and consequently my username. Bill is my husband and I am a woman...well I have been for the last 60 odd years. Must check! Ha! Ha!

Just teasing you all!
Cheers Joy

26 Sep 2009     

zailda
Brazil

What a wonderful name! And the sound is also great. I love names like yours: Hope, for example. And I also like names with the months: May, April. Is there a September? LOL

26 Sep 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7