Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Do we really need this in the forum?    

Do we really need this in the forum?

Portugal

My husband made the sign. It means we can see something from here. It �s right behind us. I mean, a bit to the left. I can see it�s green light from the place I�m writing. And it�s conversing with another lighthouse on the south bank of the river. 

26 Sep 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Nika: lol!!

26 Sep 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Ah!
Things are clear now.
Thought you man has a kind of hobby collecting public and trafic signs!

26 Sep 2009     

Portugal

Julieta, I also like Attenborough style pics:

26 Sep 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Oh... At my age, I still have a wonderful memory, I just don �t have the ability to decipher, weird bad intentioned people �s minds. Approve
It �s lovely how some people act like close friends, and yet it �s all hipocritical. LOL...
ohhh lovely...

26 Sep 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Still here. You have a life to live did you forget it?

Don´t you think you´re really cheeky judging people you don´t know anything about.

Stay with me if you are so keen on insulting people today. Leave the others alone!

But remember I am not Khaled69. I won´t get in your trap whatever you do.

Remember also, use your own words if you want to insult people. You don´t need someone to dictate to you, do you?

26 Sep 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

NIKA that pic is even better!! hahahahahaha

26 Sep 2009     

Portugal

Dear Ohlala, have you changed your avatar on purpose? Are you trying to scare old ladies, dear? I �ll scare you more! Clown

26 Sep 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Yes, browsing the site for some useful board games for my students.  I guess, for some people it �s weekend every day.. they have so much free time to be around every day, every hour.  *sigh*  there is a high % of unemployment in the world. 
I don �t hide under weird avatars... I think showing a little bit of your face doesn �t mean you are at risk. I fear more people who show strange avatars than people who show their faces.

Approve

26 Sep 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Good for you lucky employed one. You �re so passionate teacher to collect WS at 4 am.
Nice to hear it.
So why don �t you just stop this mess with us unlucky unemployed ones who have weekends all the week long?

"*sigh*  there is a high % of unemployment in the world." do you mean the "Middle-east"?

BTW, a funny person like you would have a good place in the "Cafe" don �t you think?

26 Sep 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    Next >