Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Mar īs Account    

Mar īs Account

victor
Spain

Mar īs Account

Hello everybody,

Mar īs account has been definitely removed, since three of her other worksheets were copied from other websites.

Anyway, I want to express my great disappointment to those users who didn īt want to let me amend my own mistake in my own website, and exaggerated the matter to an unbelievable extent and tried to transform it into a matter of privileges.

It was not a matter of privileges, it was not for being Mar.
It was just because she had just followed the instructions of the owner of the website, and there is no rule against that.

Thank you very much to all the ones who supported me. The ones that understand that I am human, I make mistakes and I try to correct them.

16 Feb 2010      

JulietaVL
Mexico

I agree if that if Mar copied worksheets her account should be removed after all this fuss.

I appraciate that for the first time you say "I am the owner"... I had never read you saying that and I think it was time for everybody to SEE & ACCEPT you are the owner and you can do whatever you wish, if it was your mistake to accept Mar īs contributions (even though they were copies from a book) who in earth am I to question your decisitions?

You are right, you are a human beign and you commit mistakes, and I like you recognize that.

Good for you Victor

16 Feb 2010     

baiba
Latvia

Respect you, Victor!

16 Feb 2010     

victor
Spain

Julieta,

Of course, when I allowed those worksheets, I didn īt know they were taken from a book. I would never allow that.

16 Feb 2010     

apayala
Spain

Dear Victor,

Many people like you.

Not only the ones that supported you as they agreed with you. Also the ones that respected you and your decision despite not agreeing with you.

Ana

16 Feb 2010     

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

Sorry, Victor we cause you such a huge headache.
But for us it was also a very painful experience.
I never talked about privileges. I actually thought you weren īt aware of all the details.
Sorry once again.
I hope we can move on from now.

16 Feb 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Oh ok, I thought you knew it, sorry

Anyway... you accepted them because you wanted so... it is ok for me.

16 Feb 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Victor:

We are completely aware that you are the owner of the site, and at no moment we questioned that. Sorry if you disagree, but this site also belongs to this community of teachers. We also contribute with our work, time and effort to turn it into a space plenty of teachers resources and help.

We appreciate the fact you let us express our opinion, even if we did it to express our disagreement. I won īt say I īm disappointed to see you reduced our discussion to a matter of privileges. There are also other aspects involved and if you could read what we wrote later I īd really appreciate that. And I expect that after some time you will be able to detect the complete sense of what we said.

Of course we could disagree but had said we agree, but we have chosen to be sincere to express what we think. I also thank you for letting us do that and it shows you are a human being with all the mistakes we all make, but also a gentleman and a person who respects the justice.

16 Feb 2010     

Zora
Canada

I am still saddened by everything that has happened. It īs sad to see people take pleasure in others mistakes and crucifying her (and Victor to a point) for something without knowing the whole story.

I admire you Victor, it is hard to stand up and say "It was MY mistake"...

Thank you for trying to show us how things "should be done"... Fairness is about listening to both side of the story, something that was NOT done by some members here.

My biggest respect and warm regards,

Linda 

16 Feb 2010     

victor
Spain

Zora, please, if accusations start again, this thread could become endless, like the previous one.

16 Feb 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Zora, maybe you have some information about the matter that I don īt, because I can īt see anyone taking pleasure in others mistakes. Or crucifying anyone at all.

The experience was hard for both sides and I īm sure this is not the moment to start throwing stones.

16 Feb 2010     

1    2    3    4    Next >