Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Itīs not fair    

Itīs not fair

Theangel
Costa Rica

HI THERE!! WHY ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT? LOOK AT THIS. I STARTED LAST SUNDAY AND I`VE GOT 20 POINTS, IT MEANS THAT I CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM. THIS IS A REALLY GOOD RESOURCE FOR TEACHERS AND I GRATEFUL WITH PEOPLE WHO SHARE THEIR MATERIAL. JUST IMAGINE IF EVERYONE THOUGHT LIKE U... HUM

20 May 2010     

renko6
Poland

That īs true, don īt complain and get to work !!!
 I know that at the beginning is difficult and you don īt know how to create your new worksheets. I really know it, I had the same problem.
My beginning was difficult too, but life isn īt easy Smile I joined this site 3 months ago and at the beginning I created many simple worksheets and maybe not beautiful but later I tried to learn something more on my computer. I spent many hours to learn it and . . . look at my worksheets, they are better than before (perhaps they are not perfect, but I do the best I can and still learn) , so you can do it, too. We learn all the time.
You īve got  here many fantastic  people who really want to help you, just ask for help when to find good cliparts and LEARN, LEARN LEARN.

20 May 2010     

_babz
Canada

Teachers like you make me sick -

you take and you want everything, yet you contribute NOTHING!

Stop being a lazy ass....get creative...and create your own material!

It īs English! The Internet is 90% English...you īre having a hard time finding material and ideas? spare us the bull....

It īs not fair = what īs not fair is that somewhere alon the line there was a lack of teachers...and people like you got hire to fill in the cracks...such a shame.

20 May 2010     

zailda
Brazil

I can assure you that complaining at the forum won īt give you any points, at least none of us has gotten a single one that way.

Points don īt "appear" in someone īs profile, each one of them is gotten with hard work.

Have a nice day!

20 May 2010     

handstand
Venezuela

This is precisely the attitude that is being fostered in Venezuela these days. What a shame!

20 May 2010     

asesinocerebral
Costa Rica

pura vida , you īre right, but actually monopoly is beating you so hard , I mean , you lost this debate, glenda me gusta ver a costarica opinar go ahead, girl

20 May 2010     

asesinocerebral
Costa Rica

20 May 2010     

wakebeauty
Brazil

Come on, start working and stopping begging for points!!!!!! 
Here we don īt give the fish, we teach how to fish!!!
On the top of this site you can find TEMPLATES and TUTORIALS, so roll up your sleeves and get busy... 

20 May 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Manonski said it all.  You may be surprised at what you are able to produce.  So start producing, and you may be able to reap in the benefits. 

20 May 2010     

Homeless Turtle
United States

Would you like some cheese to go along with that whine?

20 May 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >