Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Itīs not fair    

Itīs not fair

Lindax
Ukraine

Sometimes people desperately need points and they kindly ask to download their WS in order to get those points. And `the monopolizing` members of the community are generous enough to oblige them.

But accusing and demanding will certainly get you nowhere.

So change your attitude and think twice before your next step!   

20 May 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

I thought everybody knew that/why communism didn īt work out!

20 May 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Dear mercader11,

I have worked very hard to get all the points I have now. You īre right in saying that I won īt need them all and I īve thought about your suggestion of giving points away to "poorer" members before. However, since it is not possible for me to give my points to other users in this site, I try to spend them in order to help those people who really try their best to make good worksheets. I often download wss even if I don īt need them just to encourage somebody to try harder...

I think everything else has already been said, so I īll refrain from telling you once more to roll up your sleeves and get to work. ;))

Should you need any assistance with creating useful wss, don īt hesitate to post your questions on the forum or send me a PM.

Have a nice day - Silke

20 May 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4