Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Hi! I think that this worksheet should be reported.    

Hi! I think that this worksheet should be reported.

ELOJOLIE274
France

please people, let �s remember that we have no proof this new member is the former member called Wake...

as new members everyone can make mistakes - I once reported a ws that wasn �t supposed to be reported, and posted a similar message on the forum... and I learnt from my mistake...
let �s just welcome this new member and tell her that the rules have changed, and that old ws containing watermarked cliparts can �t be reported...

let �s show Rose how great a community this is, how generous and welcoming we are, and how forgiving we can be...

Take care!!!

3 Feb 2011     

stexstme
France

Wise words, Elodie!!
Maybe some French colleagues could pm this ...new member & explain in French ??
That �d be nice! ( I cannot - sorry! Unhappy)
Have a nice day ;o)

3 Feb 2011     

zailda
Brazil

Great idea, Sylvie! This way she can know for sure the things I guess she already knows.

@Elodie, we commented the similarities and no one said she IS Wake. And if they are so similar as it shows, she won �t learn anything from her mistakes.

3 Feb 2011     

ELOJOLIE274
France

such a great idea Sylvie:) I �ll do it right away!!!
Dear Zailda! I know you meant well, and i �m not blaming anyone!

have a nice day/evening!!!
take care!!!

Elodie

3 Feb 2011     

ikebana
France

Done ! I �ve sent her a PM to welcome her and to explain how rules have changed lately . I advised her to ask before reporting any ws.

hope everything will settle now

hugs
IKEBANA

3 Feb 2011     

stexstme
France

That �s great Elodie! Let us know ;o))
Hugs from ...sunny ....Dead....St Vincent!
LOL

3 Feb 2011     

ELOJOLIE274
France

i �ve done too!!!
hugs from foggy - not froggy - Grenoble - not Grenouille!!!

3 Feb 2011     

swissprof
Switzerland

Tell us if you get an answer in French ! Maybe she can �t understand French Thumbs Down as it is easy to use the flag that you want !

3 Feb 2011     

libertybelle
United States

I didn �t see anything wrong with this WS. It is also from 2008 - before the rules changed - but I still didn �t see any watermarks.

Why don �t you use more time making good worksheets and getting to know the site before
using time on other things?

3 Feb 2011     

jecika
Serbia

after the 15-minute careful and detailed observation Geek I managed to find it ... it �s the one at the top right corner of the worksheet ... as soon as the system lets me I will update the worksheet with copyrighted image removed
best wishes to all! Smile

3 Feb 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >