Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Hi! I think that this worksheet should be reported.    

Hi! I think that this worksheet should be reported.

Zora
Canada

It�s OK, probably the link doesn�t work because you are in beautiful St. Vincents and Grenadines! Wink

3 Feb 2011     

donapeter
Romania

I am always so happy to see new members so devoted to this site! And semi-new members, too. I just stopped by to tell Languageleader a big "Thank you" for popping this great wss of Jecika. I missed it by mistake. Now I can download it! 

3 Feb 2011     

donapeter
Romania

I �ve just took a look at languageleader �s wss and I �ve noticed this: "Template is from Jecika, I have taken it from the templates section" . 
How evil is that? To use someone �s template and them publicly to report another one on the Forum? 

3 Feb 2011     

libertybelle
United States

Donapeter - how right you are!  And as Zora wrote - she must have 100/100 vision because I couldn �t even see it after I downloaded it!!!

3 Feb 2011     

ikebana
France

well ! let us all WAKE  up !  Clap    
" just a bad joke ! " promised ,  I �ll never do it again.Embarrassed

3 Feb 2011     

Stellam
Argentina

LOL 
Why Ikebana, please, do not restrain yourself from making a joke if you feel like it! Since cauffepot �s banishment we need more and more volunteers to take up her job ... A taugh one!

3 Feb 2011     

languageleader88
Andorra

Sorry to Jecika, Perhaps the right word was " I THINK THERE IS AN ERROR IN YOUR WORKSHEET". Sorry for the comment. I didn �t try to be evil.

3 Feb 2011     

blunderbuster
Germany

Now that is what I would calla witch hunt. Can �t you guys find other ways to deal with the matter?

Ambiguous.

Geez.

4 Feb 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    4