Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Hi! I think that this worksheet should be reported.    

Hi! I think that this worksheet should be reported.

Mariethe House
France

Elodie ! She was welcomed yesterday on this very forum and at the caf�! Where were you?DisapproveLOL Have a look! She/he  has no excuse for being so disrespectful! The only explanation is that he/she is very stupid!Thumbs Down
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=26115

3 Feb 2011     

languageleader88
Andorra

Hi! I �m sorry is the comment damaged Jecika, but I had two points and I looked for a good contributions and when I watched the pre-view I saw the watermarked clipart.

3 Feb 2011     

Zora
Canada

Strange... since I downloaded the worksheet in question and had a hard time finding the watermark in question. You must have very good eyesight indeed, or a magnifying glass to have seen it in the preview.. 

3 Feb 2011     

zailda
Brazil

@Zora, some members with their "non-appropiate" comments end up putting their foot in their mouth.

Let �s wait until they give us enough rope to hang them. (figurative meaning, of course!)

Have a nice day!

3 Feb 2011     

stexstme
France

(Err, figurative too - just in case!)

3 Feb 2011     

zailda
Brazil

3 Feb 2011     

Zora
Canada

Ahh, Sylvie... you are "special" *hands zailda a rope* LOL

3 Feb 2011     

stexstme
France

...In the mean time, Jecika was getting points....

3 Feb 2011     

zailda
Brazil

Of course she was, Sylvie... She doesn �t waste her time trying to harm people. Instead, she shares top quality ESL resources.

3 Feb 2011     

stexstme
France

OK, then.
I think this one should be reported :
( It �s for fun ; I �ll delete the link in ... 20 seconds. ) Approve
edit : link deleted. It�s not working with me.Cry
Cheerio ;o))

3 Feb 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >