Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > TO WIN we need voting!!!!    

TO WIN we need voting!!!!

tech_teacher
Bahamas

I have voted already! Won �t allow me to vote a second time. Can someone please post this notice in the teachers � cafe... also...

4 Jan 2013     

anitarobi
Croatia

Voted!

4 Jan 2013     

ellakass
Israel

Voted!

4 Jan 2013     

edrodmedina
United States

Hello. You can vote more than once but not on the same day. You can also vote more than once with different computers. Ed

4 Jan 2013     

pilarmham
Spain

Not sure, Ed, I tried both but was only able to vote once yesterday. I don �t know why!

4 Jan 2013     

alexcure
Poland

It depends on the way you are connected to the Internet.... there are many various possibilities, some of them enable you to vote many times even on the same day (like mine) others don �t.... as the site registers your computer data which doesn �t alter every time you enter the Internet, in other cases the session alters and thus the site doesn �t recognise you so it sees you as a new user so you can vote many times (in this way it�s hard to win the Internet contests, it�s not always the great number of people who vote, it can be a small group of "fans" whose job is to click and make their fav site win). 

4 Jan 2013     

pilarmham
Spain

But then, both sites play with the same cards, right?

4 Jan 2013     

cisgjm
Australia

But why would anyone want to cheat by voting more than once? What�s the point?

4 Jan 2013     

Cyn.
Argentina

I feel there �s no need to vote more than once cisgjm... 
But it would be great if all the people who appreciate this site gave it their vote. 
So, come on members, vote

4 Jan 2013     

MoodyMoody
United States

We �re up to 272, but Phrasefinder is up to 531. I can �t vote again, at least not yet. I hate to reboot my computer because it takes at least 5 minutes to reload.

4 Jan 2013     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >