Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > TO WIN we need voting!!!!    

TO WIN we need voting!!!!

maryano30
Peru

I have just voted. Thanks ESLPRINTABLES. Don �t give up! VOTE!

5 Jan 2013     

INNAina
Romania

I have voted.

5 Jan 2013     

alexcure
Poland

Everyone who has such an opportunity can vote many times also for www.phrases.org.uk...  

5 Jan 2013     

cisgjm
Australia

Encouraging people to cheat and then suggesting the opponents should cheat too might be your way but it isn�t mine.

If you want to give Victor a present why not buy him a box of chocolates. A faked prize isn�t much of a gift.

5 Jan 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I �m not much impressed by the competition, am I missing something? It seems dull compared to eslp. These competitions are just a laugh, really, it �s not worth getting your knickers in a twist. Anyway, this is about to disappear off the forum. Can somebody reload it? I don �t know how. 

5 Jan 2013     

Sonn
Russian Federation

As far as I know if a person votes more than once, all of her/his votes are not counted. I think everyone should vote only once.

5 Jan 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I �m worried. I went on there to check, and eslp didn �t appear! I only voted once, but I was thinking of voting again. What can have happened?can anyone else see eslp?

5 Jan 2013     

Sonn
Russian Federation

cunliffe, I can see it, but the voting is disabled for me because I have already voted.

As I have mentioned before, in my opinion every member should vote only once even if there is an opportunity to vote more than once. Otherwise all the votes of the same member can be ignored. We can see 345 votes, but the organizer will count the points which were received from different IPs. That is only my humble opinion.

5 Jan 2013     

maryano30
Peru

I have just seen it there. 

5 Jan 2013     

nurikzhan
Kazakhstan

YEAH, MY FAVORITE ESLPRINTABLES! I HAVE DONE IT!

5 Jan 2013     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >