Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > TO WIN we need voting!!!!    

TO WIN we need voting!!!!

liza_xxx93
Russian Federation

I have just voted. I absolutely ADORE this site)))

4 Jan 2013     

juliag
Japan

Voted, of course! Thanks so much for making us aware of this. Cool to find some other interesting-looking sites, too. Smile

4 Jan 2013     

mariamit
Greece

Voted and found some of the other sites interesting but not as useful as this one so vote everyone! Thumbs Up

5 Jan 2013     

orly100
Israel

Voted just now! Heart you all.
OrlyThumbs Up

5 Jan 2013     

Halildurak
Turkey

Voted but hadn �t known about it till now.I guess many of us don �t know it yet.Let �s inform everybody and keep the information alive in every way we can...

5 Jan 2013     

letizia
Italy

Voted !

5 Jan 2013     

moma
Israel

Of course I voted and wrote about this immediately and for some reason do not see my post here, please vote as the site is truly worthy of this recognition.

5 Jan 2013     

almaz
United Kingdom

I don �t know if you �re aware of it or not, but the person behind The Phrasefinder (is it still Gary Martin?) has accused some members of ESLP of "impromptu cheating" (I think he means unofficial/not sanctioned). Having read some of the comments here, I �d say he �s got a point. This is the comment on fb (accessed from the website):

5 Jan 2013     

Nebal
Lebanon

Voted!!! Thumbs Up

5 Jan 2013     

Sonn
Russian Federation

So many wonderful links there! For me ESLPrintables is the best. But I hope next year we will also see iSLCollective there. These two sites helped me to realize a lot of my ideas and projects. Thank you Victor and Peter and all the wonderful members of these sites! People here inspire me a lot.

5 Jan 2013     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >