Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Advice    

Advice

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Advice

Dear ESL Collegues,

I need an advice! I need Your advice!

This summer I�ve made an Internet School Site to assist in studying ESL  students of my elementary school.

My school site was designed with a goal to connect pupils and parents to the classroom,where pupils can find educational links and resourses relating to the school.  Pupils often get computer homework tasks in my school.

For about 2 years of using and sharing documents on ESL Printables I�ve collected teaching worksheets, uploading to the site materials of my own.  Now I�d like to use some of these documents (I�ve downloaded) on my teaching site for My Students� Use ONLY .

And here a problem�s appeared.  How to give credit?

I want to be honest with you and myself. It�s extremely important for me.

Most of the authors use niks instead of their names and actually, I don�t remember most of them. I have saved them on my computer according different themes. Now it�s time consuming to go through the big ESL archive in order to find out the name of the author.

So my question is ....can I use these materials on the School Site ? ...just mentioning on the main page that some of the worksheets are written by Teachers of our community?

I�d like my pupils could benifit from your contributions....Creative  and Hardworking Teachers Around The World..,

Everyone will agree,that the main goal of downloading ESL materials is in using them in the CLASSROOM and not just keeping them. I also want to thank  all the people who supported me and who are doing a great work...  

I�ll accept any your decision. And let me know what you think about my question

Best regards,from                        and

30 Sep 2008      

bentem
Norway

Hi Victoria!
If you find my worksheets useful. Feel free to use them.

30 Sep 2008     

Zora
Canada

Same here, please feel free to use any of my worksheets for your site. :-)

30 Sep 2008     

sruggy
Morocco

Hi Victoria,
     Finally ,your Website is ready Clap. I am very glad to learn that you are back to eslprintables. Please, feel free to use any of my worksheets for your site. :-) I got your mail last summer.thanks a lot for the precious materials.I am sorry for not having answered earlier.Have a nice day.thanks

30 Sep 2008     

brahmam
India

You can use my worksheets, too.

30 Sep 2008     

Snow- white
Macedonia

You can use mine ,too.Greetings

30 Sep 2008     

Glamorous
United Arab Emirates

Please, feel free to use any of my worksheets for your site. Smile

30 Sep 2008     

goodnesses
Algeria

Hi all out there.

Before you hurry to give permission to Victoria and if you don�t want to be unfair with some other member, I think you should read the threads in the following topic:

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=192

Sorry Victoria
I don�t want to be a killjoy but either the rules are applied to everybody or they aren�t. Either everybody is fair with everybody or no one is.

30 Sep 2008     

gilorit
Israel

Dear Victoria !!!
I told you so ......
I wish you all the best - your students really got a wonderful teacher!
Stay in touch
Orit

30 Sep 2008     

cgato
Portugal

If you find my worksheets useful, you can use them as you please!
Smile
The main goal is to improve students� knowledge of English all around the world!
When I post my work here I give it to anyone who wants to use it to improve their students skills!
Best wishes. I hope you do a great work!!
Wink

30 Sep 2008     

goodnesses
Algeria

JUST QUOTING Victor the owner of the site:

Hello,

First of all, I want to say that in this website each user is the copyright owner of his/her own documents. They are free to publish them wherever they like.

If users decide to publish their worksheets in other websites I don�t mind at all, but please don�t use this forum to ask for them.

30 Sep 2008     

1    2    Next >