Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > New uploading system    

New uploading system

paugyg
Argentina

Great improvements!! Thanks for making this an awesome site!

20 May 2014     

Makigi
Croatia

dear falco I have been here since 2007 and back then the ws limit was 300kb, so to me 1MB is ...woooohoooo! :-))

20 May 2014     

flo84
France

This is a wonderful idea Victor! Thank you for everything 

20 May 2014     

beita76
Spain

20 May 2014     

beita76
Spain

GOOD IDEA VICTOR!
THANKS! I�M GOING TO CONVERT MY DOCX TO PDF AND THEN SENDING :)
 BEA.

20 May 2014     

hardcase
France

Hi Victor,
great idea, which will probaly simpmlfy it all, BUT, in .pdf format, the ws can �t be altered, adapted or changed....and sometimes it �s necessary to alter documents....and some computers don �t read format .docx or .pdfx..... snifffff.....I don �t want to sound like a killjoy or anything....

Kind regards, K

20 May 2014     

karagozian
France

You are a star !  Even if I don �t like too much changes and easily destabilized. I love this site which changed my life !!!!

20 May 2014     

spinney
United Kingdom

Nice one Victor! You da man!Thumbs Up

20 May 2014     

MoodyMoody
United States

Thank you, Victor!

Falco, 1MB goes a lot further in .docx than it does in .doc. This is almost tripling the capacity! For example, I had a document with word groups where only the vowel was different. I color-coded it to make it easier to use. In .doc, I had to split it into five documents. In .docx, I would have had to split it in two under the old limit. Now, I could submit it as a single document, and I may do just that. It still isn �t perfect, and the picture compression tutorials will still be useful, but this is a HUGE improvement. I �ll put up with submitting a .pdf to go with it.

By the way, does this mean that bare/unaccompanied .pdf files will soon be accepted? I �ve seen a few complaints about that. (Not my personal complaint; I �m quite happy with .docx and .pptx!)

20 May 2014     

falafel
Tunisia

20 May 2014     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    Next >