Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > New uploading system    

New uploading system

Sonn
Russian Federation

Dear Victor. Is it possible to upload just a .pdf file (for worksheets)? It would be much easier for me.

20 May 2014     

Pinky Makus
Canada

Wow! Thank you so much!

20 May 2014     

dackala
Serbia

Huge thanks! You added several things this site needed so much! They will make of this, already amazing site, even better, the most remarkable place on the Internet to upload our worksheets!!

20 May 2014     

MarionG
Netherlands

Wow, thanks Victor!
(i just finished my free trial of the file minimizer I �ve been using to make my worksheets smaller, the timing is superb!)

20 May 2014     

thuy86
Korea, South

Thanks! I love the update. I am not a new user, and I have a few I would like to upload. I only sent one (docx and the following pdf) but it says I cannot contribute more than 1 because I am a new user...

21 May 2014     

yingwenlaoshi
Russian Federation

Thank you so much! 

21 May 2014     

yingwenlaoshi
Russian Federation

Dear Vkitor, as for the idea of Sonn, I think for me it would also be much easier, as most of my worksheets on computer are in PDF format. If you are able to do that function too, this would be really really great! I appreciate your work!! Thank youuu soooo muuuuuuuuuch! :)

21 May 2014     

victor
Spain

Thanks, everybody!

The pdf copy is used by the web server just to generate the preview images of the worksheet, but it is not saved and it won �t be available for further download.

This has been discussed in the past, and most of us agreed that pdf is not a good format for sharing worksheets, because we usually need to make changes before using them.

21 May 2014     

andressabr
Brazil

Great ! thank you so much!

21 May 2014     

Greek Professor
Greece

Thumbs Up...Clap...
wOW  Victor... thanks alot...

21 May 2014     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    Next >